ICC 2005 v1.1 & 2013 v1.9 PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET,COACH,PHYSIO EDITOR!

Do you like this editor?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Firstly, thanks for making an update to the editor for ICC 2005. It works great but when I start the game from your exe, it doesn't show the number of balls played by a batsman.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Firstly, thanks for making an update to the editor for ICC 2005. It works great but when I start the game from your exe, it doesn't show the number of balls played by a batsman.

Why playing with tht exe. Its just for editing. Edit what you want. Exit game. And start with ur usual exe.

Gee Whatawanka

School Cricketer
Minor, quick update. v1.7
- Replaced retirement list to checkbox system. (much more convenient now)
- Changed balance pointer address (check this if its working. As i said we dont have any option than to keep trying till either u people get it working or i get a similar error!)

----------

Gee Whatawanka, Its nice you are enjoying editing. :thumbs
As far as create functions are concerned. I dont think anyone wud be able to do that. Even the famous FMRTE for football manager doesnet has this function. Its because the game is programmed itself that way. There are no new players. There are RECYCLED players. for instance, if sachin tendulkar retires after a few years in game, he will be replaced by a youngster with similar potential. The regens you see are just kinda re-births of retired players. They arent new.
Club cant be created either. You can rename club (new feature in icc 2013 it seems). Changing the name may give you a new club kinda feeling.

Also download v1.7 of the editor. and go to team details screen. Check if balance is working?

That's a shame really. I guess I'll have to fluff around with Cricket Coach if i want that sort of thing then. Never mind.

Now, I downloaded the latest update...was able to actually load the budget figures but when I pressed save for the new figures, my anti virus shut it down. I am using Trend Micro Titanium and have gone through and put the program onto the exception lists and all that I can think to do but every time I run the .exe file the same issue happens with the anti virus program claiming there is potentially/malicious software in the program, which I believe there isn't.

It wasn't an issue before with 1.6 but now with all versions of the editor, the anti virus barges in and shuts it down. Pain in the ass. Any suggestions?

faizangmc

Club Captain
That's a shame really. I guess I'll have to fluff around with Cricket Coach if i want that sort of thing then. Never mind.

Now, I downloaded the latest update...was able to actually load the budget figures but when I pressed save for the new figures, my anti virus shut it down. I am using Trend Micro Titanium and have gone through and put the program onto the exception lists and all that I can think to do but every time I run the .exe file the same issue happens with the anti virus program claiming there is potentially/malicious software in the program, which I believe there isn't.

It wasn't an issue before with 1.6 but now with all versions of the editor, the anti virus barges in and shuts it down. Pain in the ass. Any suggestions?

Ya few antivirus interfere because the editor hacks into the memory regiona of games exe file. I shud put up virus scan results on 1st page. I use kaspersky internet security 2014. It doesnt interfere nor do bittdefender. I thnk u shud change the antivitus to something popular like kaspersky. Owner of cheat engine (through which I made the editor) has put up a stickied topic on its for about the false alarm. Anyone who has any doubts can read it too beside checking virustotal results (search google).
I dnt knw after adding exclusiom it shouldnt interfere. I just changed the hex address of balance cheat from 1.6 in addition to check boxes. Kp tryng if balance works for anyone plz report here.

crows

School Cricketer
icc 2000 or 2001 player editor

hi I was wondering if you could make a international cricket captain 2000 or 2001 player editor

faizangmc

Club Captain
hi I was wondering if you could make a international cricket captain 2000 or 2001 player editor

Check ur mail. If thats not workng wait till 20th jan (no time till then). I wil make it if I can get a wrkng copy f the game.

crows

School Cricketer
Check ur mail. If thats not workng wait till 20th jan (no time till then). I wil make it if I can get a wrkng copy f the game.[/QUOTE]

ok thank you so you will make one if you can get a copy and do you mean check my email

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I tried your ICC 2005 editor but it keeps telling me that it won't start because 'acl.dll' is missing. I did extract the editor exe again but in vain. Check it out, Faizan.

faizangmc

Club Captain
I tried your ICC 2005 editor but it keeps telling me that it won't start because 'acl.dll' is missing. I did extract the editor exe again but in vain. Check it out, Faizan.

Download acl.dll from here and follow the instructions given there : (dlls are missing frm ur pc)

asl.dll free download - DLL-files.com

If u hav any more errors after fixin this for another dll. Dowload that dll too from the same site.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Download acl.dll from here and follow the instructions given there : (dlls are missing frm ur pc)

asl.dll free download - DLL-files.com

If u hav any more errors after fixin this for another dll. Dowload that dll too from the same site.

Thanks I will try and let you know the outcome after trying it.

EDIT: It worked. Thanks bud.

Last edited:

Gee Whatawanka

School Cricketer
Ya few antivirus interfere because the editor hacks into the memory regiona of games exe file. I shud put up virus scan results on 1st page. I use kaspersky internet security 2014. It doesnt interfere nor do bittdefender. I thnk u shud change the antivitus to something popular like kaspersky. Owner of cheat engine (through which I made the editor) has put up a stickied topic on its for about the false alarm. Anyone who has any doubts can read it too beside checking virustotal results (search google).
I dnt knw after adding exclusiom it shouldnt interfere. I just changed the hex address of balance cheat from 1.6 in addition to check boxes. Kp tryng if balance works for anyone plz report here.

Just letting you know I've got your program running again...it just necessitated a change in the registry entry for the anti virus program.

Dunno if I mentioned this earlier but I can edit the Budget but the Coach and Physio is not working...it just brings up "Error:Failure determining what [[[Cricket2013.exe+005B6E50]+b8]+ac]+c means"

Oh, seeing as you are the editing guru, is there anyway of editing which clubs players are assigned to?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Just realized there is no option for WK as role of a player in 2005 editor. Include it please.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Just letting you know I've got your program running again...it just necessitated a change in the registry entry for the anti virus program.

Dunno if I mentioned this earlier but I can edit the Budget but the Coach and Physio is not working...it just brings up "Error:Failure determining what [[[Cricket2013.exe+005B6E50]+b8]+ac]+c means"

Oh, seeing as you are the editing guru, is there anyway of editing which clubs players are assigned to?

Could you succesfully change the budget? I mean did it reflect in the game (finance screen)
If u get time post a screenshot finances screen with edited budget to something like 999999.
If u post screenshort hre means I can be sure the change I made in v1.7 worked right. Il make that change for coach and physio too, it will also work then. :) bt I need a confimatory screenshot first. Will release update on 20th jan. And for the club, I tried but cudnt find the adress for it. Only way is before going to contract screen at the end f season. Change the concerned players contract to no contract. He will then appear for signing.

And fenil I wil include that post exams. (last xam n 19th)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread