Global Divisions Championship|Message to managers

Code:
Reebok Smashers:
Manager: niru1988
Coach: aasgo123
Home Country:India

^Unfortunatley, that wasn't at the time home countries were being chosen. Please choose another country. Countries that will give similar pitches are Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc.

one question: does home country really matters? If you chose hard pich it will simply give hard pich dosent matters if home country is Africa or India while in reality, hard pitches of Afica are very very different from hard pitches in India. Though I like the idea but just wanna know if it really has any effect.

one question: does home country really matters? If you chose hard pich it will simply give hard pich dosent matters if home country is Africa or India while in reality, hard pitches of Afica are very very different from hard pitches in India. Though I like the idea but just wanna know if it really has any effect.

It will have an impact on what pitch types you can choose out of

Draft.jpg

The squad size is to increase to 18 meaning there will be a draft to add 3 players before the trading window opens.

Draft to begin on 15th August at 7:00pm BST

There is no order to the draft but obviously only picks for the current round will be valid.

All Players who are not fully Internationally Retired are valid picks unless already chosen

All draft picks to be done by Manager NOT Coach (unless I am informed otherwise by the manager)

Draft Form:
Code:
Round 1 (1 Player):

Adidas All Stars:
Asics Speed:
Nike Destroyers:
Puma Cats:
Reebok Smashers:

Round 2 (2 Players):

Adidas All Stars:
Asics Speed:
Nike Destroyers: