Go for Cricket 2004 (patched) instead of this heap of unrealistic rubbish

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
The major drawbacks of BLIC are 1) Limited strokeplay, and by that i mean advancing down the wicket shots, reverse sweep etc. Also the strokes are quite scripted and not freestyle enough 2) Innings generator 3) Career fast bowler is pedestrian

Hardly enough to consider this unrealistic rubbish
Cricket 2005 doesn't have the reverse sweep, in my opinion BLIC is better than a patched crick 2004 by a country mile

I wasnt comparing, just saying what BLIC lacks and how that doesnt constitute being called unrealistic.

Ive heard Cricket 05 is practically impossible (although this friend isnt too good at games and it is on the ps2) but ive never played it myself

I've never tried, but your supposed to hold the slog button and play a late cut to reverse sweep in C2k4 and C2k5.

I've never tried, but your supposed to hold the slog button and play a late cut to reverse sweep in C2k4 and C2k5.
The reverse sweep is a ground shot in general. When is the last time you have seen someone play the slog reverse sweep

Madman its not that bad, with a few more patches like the player/team editor BLIC with probably be much better than crick 2004 in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread