Radaga's Cricket 2004 Patch

R

Radaga

Hi guys!
I have been working on a patch for the last few weeks and i have finished most of it to my liking, so i am going to release it for people to test.

This patch is supposed to be used with Sam's Edited EXE.
(get it from www.planetcricket.org at the downlaods section.)

This patch is meant to make Cricket 2004 a challenge to play for the most skilled gamers. (if you are not sure that you are absolutly ready for it don't downlaod it and complain about it being hard!)

The patch at the moment has only changend the following:
50 over One Day Internationals
and Test Matches.

The batting has been made harder for both and so has the bowling. The Pacing files have been edited for the 50 over ODI's, so the CPU should set a decent score, and also the shots have been made harder to play. It wil be harder to hit boundaries unless you time the shot beautifully.

Most of my testing has been on the 50 over ODI's batting.
Edges occur early on and they occur more if you play accross the line of the ball.
The shots have been made weaker, so boundaries are harder to find, placing your shots and quick singles will be how you get most of your runs.
Charging down the wicket is now much harder to play, most of the time the shot it skyed in the air.

When you go to install the patch make sure that the originally cricket_pc.gob file is installed in your Cricket 2004 directory, otherwsie the program will not install!

When installing the patch i recomend to back-up your:
cricket_pc.gob file and your SND_PC.PAK file (the .pak file is just incase, this file doesnt actually get updated.)

Thats about it for now, please post your feedback either here or at: CricketCentral, www.bbfree.com/cricketforum (forums)
www.cricketcentral.tk (home)
All comments are appreciated, good or bad!

Cheers and have fun! :)

S

shariqkhalil

when we install the patch, where will we copy it .

and where do we find cricket_pc.gob file .

shariq

S

squiz

Guys Radaga informed that this patch is not the latest version, his updated one is a bit more difficult

R

Radaga

yes that is right.

I accidently posted the wrong version, this version in this post is the newer one.
Please download this on instead:

Users who are viewing this thread