Radaga's Patch:- *Version 3* (testers needed)

I've done 15 overs (Aus vs SA, normal pitch again) and the result is pretty much the same- 2/31. The wickets were an edged cut and cover drive to slip and gully respectively, which is good, but it's still way too easy to stop the scoring.

yer, i have been changing stuff all day, i have made it better now, but i wont release the new setting untill i release version 4, which will have some batting stuff changed too

i have a problem, every patch that i install, it causes the cpu to leave full paced balls on the stumps. the only way to fix this is to increase the batwindowsize from 1.2 to 1.7, but then batting is too easy. can you please help.

OK, cool- btw I just finished another innings with v3, chased down 224 with 6 wkts in hand in 43 overs (dusty). About 50 of those would have been just block and run shots, so without being to do that the total would be pretty low- I still think the power shots need to be at least a viable option but the shot power's pretty good. The details are in the online play section

hi

i've just ran over your patch very quickly... v3.1 with th CFG editor you wrote for v3.0... and there a few things that you might work on for v4.0

Power... i think that th charging looks a bit queer and there should be chances 2 hit it for 4 if timing permits...

Edges... i played 2 overs and got 2 edges when i was batting... also i was wondering if the cover drive could be more easier to play with different balls... it's lovely shot but theres only a few balls you can use it for...

the bowling "blob" (sorry for calling it that) is a bit unfair on good acc. bowlers I.E Dizzy... there should be varied acc. for different bowlers...

and th last thing is it is fair easy to keep there scoring down

sorry if i'm being to pushy or a bit picky but that's some stuff i think would make a good patch

Cheers

P.s: good luck

The Advance down the ground is weakened like that because without the patch you can just advance and smash everyball for 6 or 4.

anyone..?...with any idea on the batwindowcentre and batwindowidealsize for cpu leaving straight balls. if it helps, they only leave straight balls which are delivered at full pace

Originally posted by shameel
anyone..?...with any idea on the batwindowcentre and batwindowidealsize for cpu leaving straight balls. if it helps, they only leave straight balls which are delivered at full pace
This shouldn't happen if you downlaod version 3.1.

but if it still happening after downlaoding that version then create a new user profile and the prob will be fixed

Originally posted by Liquid_Decoy_00
hi

i've just ran over your patch very quickly... v3.1 with th CFG editor you wrote for v3.0... and there a few things that you might work on for v4.0

Power... i think that th charging looks a bit queer and there should be chances 2 hit it for 4 if timing permits...

Edges... i played 2 overs and got 2 edges when i was batting... also i was wondering if the cover drive could be more easier to play with different balls... it's lovely shot but theres only a few balls you can use it for...

the bowling "blob" (sorry for calling it that) is a bit unfair on good acc. bowlers I.E Dizzy... there should be varied acc. for different bowlers...

and th last thing is it is fair easy to keep there scoring down

sorry if i'm being to pushy or a bit picky but that's some stuff i think would make a good patch

Cheers

P.s: good luck
Do worry about being pushy or picky!, that helps me know what is wrong with the patch! :)

thanks for your feedback! :cool:

Hi again ran over it a bit more today and there were alot ov run outs... i was wondering if i should use Sam exe patch for tht?

also is there any otha patches i should use with your patch?

i was wondering if you could make it compatible with this kit patch:

http://www.cricket2004.co.uk/portal/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=36

it's just a real pain trying to patching and installing a new gob. file all th time...

i thought i wrote this but i can' find it now... there was an outside edge that made it way down to fine leg somehow...

maybe the hook shot for six could be used more with the CPU batting.

one last thing i was wondering if the "pop up slide" could be a little faster... i'm no sure if you can edit fielding yet but that would help a bit

Cheers

i downloaded the kit update from Cricket2004 ..and they asket for a fresh .gob file aswell.. If i install this update on the .gob ....with the kit update will this patch still work?? Or should i have a fresh .gob. file and then istalll this patch? Ok if i do that and then install the kits update patch on this .gob. file (with this gameplay update on) will both the patch work well?? Reply plz

yer u need the fresh gob for version 3.1 or 3.0, but i am in the process of making version 4, which will have 2 versions; one for the kit gob and one for the original gob.

Users who are viewing this thread