Radaga's Patch:- *Version 2* (testers needed)

good stuff Radaga, i played a bit, was like 3/84 scoring at just over 6per over.

advance slog down the ground is indeed gone :), advance cover drive slog is there which gives a bit of relieve when a six is needed. the straight advance shot down the ground which usually gets pushed for a single now stops dead at your feet everytime which is a bit wierd, you can still run a single on them anyway. But damn alot harder than all the others no doubt

Hi guys! :)

I can uload the patch now!!! (yay!)

here it is, please downlaod it and tell me what you think:

Attachments

• radagas cricket 2004 patch.exe
    93.5 KB · Views: 24
Hi Radaga,

Have downloaded your patch and it is in the queue for testing. Am trying to find time to comment on Tutsi's new patch, but work takes me away for a bit. When I get the chance, I will try yours and let you have feedback. May be a week or so, so don't hold your breath.

Ok, I've played about 10 overs, the patch is great. :) My only suggestion would be to make the advance straight drive and the fwd defence go a bit further so there's not a single every time.

hey radaga when i installed your patch the snd_pc.pak file got deleted :confused:

Played 20 overs, 1/117- 20 overs without a six hit shot too :(
Still playing well, just the 1 suggestion that I posted before but overall it's pretty good.

Originally posted by brad352
Played 20 overs, 1/117- 20 overs without a six hit shot too :(
Still playing well, just the 1 suggestion that I posted before but overall it's pretty good.
It is suppose to be hard to hit a six, so that you dont score at about 10 an over!, lol
but with the advance straight drive and the straight drive, i can change them easily, that will be no prob

Originally posted by Radaga
It is suppose to be hard to hit a six, so that you dont score at about 10 an over!, lol
but with the advance straight drive and the straight drive, i can change them easily, that will be no prob

i just hate it when the cpu can smah yorkers for sixes but you cant hit the ones in the slot for sixes

Users who are viewing this thread