Radaga's Patch:- *Version 2* (testers needed)

radaga also change the power for advance coverdrive smash, and advance leg smash, cos you can still easily crack them for six

The slog sweep and 6 hit cover drive are still easy to hit as well

Thanks Radaga for your patch. It is really good as I downloaded it and applied it and playing with it. As describe by you the advance straight drive is useless. I played it and ball remains over there only. So this patch is good for that shot as no unnecessary runs easily. The other thing you described that this patch is for 50 overs ODI & Test match, so do you mean that it doent work with 10 overs or 20 overs ODI? Because I am playing a 20 overs match and I can make easily 10-12 runs per over i.e. I made 132 in 16 overs and as I am playing with my brother he won by 2 wickets so it means that this patch doesnt work when two human players are playing? One more thing when bowler is over pitching it or throwing full toss the advance normal( without six button) cover drive easily goes to boundary unless some feilder is there to stop it and second thing playing spinner and sweeping it goes to boundary(normal sweep only) with ball in the air and if the fielder is on boundary he takes a catch and batsman gets out on normal sweep drive(without six hit button). So this thing I experienced in your patch dear Ragada . But I appreciate its a very fine shot. I love it.
See if you can improvise a bit more buddy. Thans a lot for making Cricket too interesting for all those buddies who make patches, editors with too much hard work and distributing it. Hats off to you all

thanks for the feedback, again i will change these things in the enxt version.

and this patch is not designed for 10 and 20 over matches.

I may edit them later on, but for now my main objective is test matches and 50 over ODI's

Ok Radaga. But it would be better if you desing the patch of 10 or 20 cvers as some users play the game in their leisure. So short number of overs require less time. Hence it would be better .

Thanks anyway

Users who are viewing this thread