.gob Info

What should be our forum team name

• Total voters
Originally posted by jonah@Jan 15 2004, 03:36 PM
Are you dyslexic Zifajee? ;)  :D
Did the fact you had to edit your post to presumably make it grammatically correct Mike, mean you are dyslexic also ;)

Lol Phil, no, I actually reworded what I originally wrote, but get this, I did check the spelling of dyslexic first, so as to avoid smart-arsed comments. Didn't work though ;) :D

:D

When ever you are concerned Mike, a smart arsed comment is always close to hand :P

I am not dyslexic but do believe that learning never ends.In hurridness I posted that message.Of course I mean turfs.Let me check if again I am wrong or not.No this time no mistake is made by me.It had better barmy you explain the fact about changing of turfs in the games.

Originally posted by zifajee@Jan 16 2004, 03:01 AM
I am not dyslexic but do believe that learning never ends.In hurridness I posted that message.Of course I mean turfs.Let me check if again I am wrong or not.No this time no mistake is made by me.It had better barmy you explain the fact about changing of turfs in the games.
I was only joking Zifajee; glad you took it as such :D .

Colin, using MultiEx, I've found some outfield turfs at 3889,3882,3877,3871,3872,3867,3857,3862. The corresponding wickets are around the same area in the gob too. Don't know if these are what you're looking for?

Could be, do you know what the corresponding decimal is? To be honest the turfs shouldn't be hard to find, just do an ACSII search for grass01, grass02 etc and insert the decimal value into the gob viewer. Like the kits there are 5 resolutions for these. We only need to find the 512 ones again though.

Nice work though.I appreciate the efforts of Cricket 2004 community,which will eventually enrich the game and will make it more enjoyable.Keep it up.I hope except major bugs,we can tremendously streamline the game,especailly in graphic departmen.I think Ea should certainly something do about bugs in the games otherwise their Uk release sales could be affected severely. I Hope for best that will feel that by making happy their fans is the merely way to get respect and very bright prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread