Graphics card

dikon

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What graphics card have all you guys got?I've got and nvidia fx 5200 which doesn't work with the game.

What graphics card have all you guys got?I've got and nvidia fx 5200 which doesn't work with the game.
Maybe it is payback for your advocating stealing elsewhere on the internet. Failing to buy things you enjoy can cause them to stop being created in the future Ben.

Untitled.jpg

hmmm i guess i got a graphics card issue aswell, as you can see the ball and bat are black, so is the backrground

is there anyway we can change the graphics settings?

I don't have the best graphic card, but it works fine for me the only thing is in ODI'z I cannot spot the white ball all the time, only the black shadow.
Is this normal? But in tests, I love the way bowlers deliver the red ball! :)

Untitled.jpg

hmmm i guess i got a graphics card issue aswell, as you can see the ball and bat are black, so is the backrground

is there anyway we can change the graphics settings?

i have the same problem mate :(

you on a laptop?

Every so often the bat or ball (or both) disappear which can be annoying because you have no idea whats going on. Other than that its ok with me so I think I'll leave it.

@Jazz: Yeah, it could be the laptop. I think Childish Things issued a statement saying that the game might not run properly on laptops.

Every so often the bat or ball (or both) disappear which can be annoying because you have no idea whats going on. Other than that its ok with me so I think I'll leave it.

@Jazz: Yeah, it could be the laptop. I think Childish Things issued a statement saying that the game might not run properly on laptops.

Works fine on mine, unless ive got a lot open, then it messes up whilst im online

Users who are viewing this thread