Graphics Discussion/Help.

Fenil

ICC Board Member
TCPL Bad Boys
Is there a free mobile app where you can create and edit the text on a solid/gradient background. Most importantly if I'm able to save the pic for text to be edited later (font type, size, indent gets saved for future use) like we can save PSD files in photoshop.

Actually I cannot use Photoshop on PC as it is work PC and am not aware about any mobile apps that would give me desired results.

I'm looking to make something like this.

Screenshot_20200816-104508.png Screenshot_20200816-104508.png

Parth D

Sorcerer Supreme
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Thunder
Avengers
Is there a free mobile app where you can create and edit the text on a solid/gradient background. Most importantly if I'm able to save the pic for text to be edited later (font type, size, indent gets saved for future use) like we can save PSD files in photoshop.

Actually I cannot use Photoshop on PC as it is work PC and am not aware about any mobile apps that would give me desired results.

View attachment 237313 View attachment 237313
canva.com / canva mobile app
it mostly covers everything in the way you want

if conducive you can use it online on work PC too

try it

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
India

View attachment 237313 View attachment 237313
You can use photopea.com

Don’t know about mobile but it works on any browser, and has the exact same UI as photoshop. So is pretty easy too.

Users who are viewing this thread