• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Robo, I don't think we'll see the same members winning again if more GFXers participate. With KBC and Ivan not allowed to enter in next month's competition, there might well be no entries. I think the rule should be removed.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In answer to KBC's post about a few of us leaving. Its unfortunate but quite a lot of us "old," boys are in the big world of College now, i know Evo is, Hassan, Me i think Bilal may be also and time wise i know there isn't a lot spare.

I myself have a combo of no time, and the passion for it has gone :(

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with Simbazz, I can make GFX here and there, but not as much as I use to.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
We could try having one competition for maybe 2 months or maybe for 6 weeks. This will give people more time to work on their entry.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
IMO, getting a sig and a wallpaer in for a good GFX maker is hard work. It takes quite a bit of time and not everyone has that much to spare. It probably wouldn't work but signatures and avatars should be seperate from wallpapers.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Robo, I don't think we'll see the same members winning again if more GFXers participate. With KBC and Ivan not allowed to enter in next month's competition, there might well be no entries. I think the rule should be removed.

I've shortened it to one month as I said earlier so I will allow Ivan to participate. I thought that more people will be willing to enter than there have been.

We could try having one competition for maybe 2 months or maybe for 6 weeks. This will give people more time to work on their entry.

There isn't that much time in a month.

IMO, getting a sig and a wallpaer in for a good GFX maker is hard work. It takes quite a bit of time and not everyone has that much to spare. It probably wouldn't work but signatures and avatars should be seperate from wallpapers.

I might think about removing the wallpaper criteria since it does ease the workload a great deal.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
In answer to KBC's post about a few of us leaving. Its unfortunate but quite a lot of us "old," boys are in the big world of College now, i know Evo is, Hassan, Me i think Bilal may be also and time wise i know there isn't a lot spare.

I myself have a combo of no time, and the passion for it has gone :(

Haha!, So i'm just not being a young kid who has the longest thread in this section going on?, :p. Aye!?

I have College Too Dude. But, I Quiet Still Miss many legends working in. All the time, My thread gets filled up with my busty graphics. beearrgghh. Bored. I have to expect my time to retire to be in the very next corner:rtfl:.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
KBC you may have college man, but i don't only have college. I have a life which takes up most of the time. I play cricket and rugby, which takes up the mornings of the weekends. I work, and i'm currently helping out coaching the little 'uns down at my cricket club.

The thing is, the passion died out a long time ago. I think its just growing up, I can still do the graphics, hell if i tried i could get back to my glory days, but the thing is. I don't want to, i've been there for a year, i had the longest thread for about 3 months. Times come and go, who knows, it may return, but i doubt it.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
KBC you may have college man, but i don't only have college. I have a life which takes up most of the time. I play cricket and rugby, which takes up the mornings of the weekends. I work, and i'm currently helping out coaching the little 'uns down at my cricket club.

The thing is, the passion died out a long time ago. I think its just growing up, I can still do the graphics, hell if i tried i could get back to my glory days, but the thing is. I don't want to, i've been there for a year, i had the longest thread for about 3 months. Times come and go, who knows, it may return, but i doubt it.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I've shortened it to one month as I said earlier so I will allow Ivan to participate. I thought that more people will be willing to enter than there have been.

Come on Robo, just take out this rule altogether. Please?

Also, could we have a wallpaper of the month competition? I love making wallpapers but as you said, it's too much work getting a sig in as well.

KX, the time is fine. It's these regulations on participation of last month's winner that bugs me.

domiw

Club Cricketer
Btw guys, i would have liked to enter but i didn't fancy doing a b/w sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread