• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL, this competition is a joke.

Agreed i mean you cant let someone else win just because their a begginer or something like that, your artwork is way better than Gitty's , Gittys artworks is a joke compared to yours.
Its only probaly because gitty is giving away reps to the people voting for them, or sending them PMs.

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Finally the results are turning themselves around and the deserving one is winning.

Giggity also a piece of advice use filters and backgrounds and different text you just take a picture and put next on it No offense.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
People please vote for the one who deserves and in this case shravi shud be a easy winner ....I voted for u shravi

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I'm not moaning here but notice how 2 people who have voted for GG have 0 posts; one is younger sister.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm not moaning here but notice how 2 people who have voted for GG have 0 posts; one is younger sister.
How do you know one of the members is my younger sister and the other one I dont know them and my sister has posted

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
How do you know one of the members is my younger sister and the other one I dont know them and my sister has posted

You've said so before that GM-CATAYLIST is your sister.

I'm not conceited or overconfident but I know what a competitive entry looks like.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
yeah dunno a fake account created looks like....no post and just one activity that is over here at GMOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread