Great Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_cricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont have any downloads to offer but I've made this thread so that people that are really proud of their downloads can post them here for everyone to see and wish they could make things that good.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Really, but that's why we have the downloads forum for the different games(click here to see the C04 Downloads Forum) - so people can create their own threads to showcase their own downloads, and ask for people's opinion on the produced creations (patches). The drawback of everyone stashing all their patches is one thread is that obviously many of them will be ignored, even if they are of outstanding quality (plus it's more authentic to create a thread just for your downloads :p). Plus let's be honest here, to ourselves, our own patches are the greatest, and even if it's not, we want to advertise it more than the other ones, which, once again, is easier to accomplish in your own thread. ;)

Here is a thread that discusses the most up-to-date, as well some of most essential patches for the game. Also, you can check out the Downloads Centre to download some of the best patches for the game.

just_cricket

Club Captain
sori dat was my cousin being annoying. he doesnt know where the downloads centre is ae. is there anyway to delete this thread? coz it makes me look like a tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread