Great News for all cricket 2004 fans

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ,

At last Andew Wilson from EA has agreed to answer your questions regarding cricket 2004. please welcome him at planetcricket website.

thanks,
babai

babai please post the comments posted by him here. :thumbs:

Originally posted by abid@Sep 24 2003, 07:02 PM
babai please post the comments posted by him here. :thumbs:
why don't you go to the planetcricket forums and read them yourself?

But make sure you become a member before you see Andrew's comments.

It was infact Zim (phil) who persuaded him to talk to planetcricket.

and just when is Andrew going to post answers?

i think one of the admin form planetcricket would know this answer

Originally posted by comradesam@Sep 24 2003, 11:45 PM
and just when is Andrew going to post answers?
Obviously the best questions will be submitted to him and as soon as he answers them his replies will be posted on the forum.

How can we be sure this is genuine knowing certain other forum's abuse of this idea in the past. Sorry to be a doubter...

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Sep 25 2003, 06:09 PM
How can we be sure this is genuine knowing certain other forum's abuse of this idea in the past. Sorry to be a doubter...
What was in my mind.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Sep 25 2003, 01:39 PM
Like phil said,"keep the faith!"

:D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Sep 25 2003, 01:39 PM
Don't blame you for doubting after the fiasco you mentioned- I would certainly be thinking the same as you. However you already know the answer to your question. I.e. of course I cannot prove on an internet forum it's genuine - how can I ? Bottom line is that I know it will be - I guess you guys will have to make your own mind up as to whether you think so too :)

Users who are viewing this thread