Vineet Please reply to this !

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Vineet,

I am babai! After playing Cricket 2004 I beleive EA sports should bring out a patch to rectify this buggy game. I would like you to speak to andew wilson telling him to have look at the bugs metioned below (I he askes for proof we will show him the screenshots) and bring out a patch. I know andew is a busy man but at least he could have a look at the bugs present in the game and tell what is the solution for the same. I remember andew wilson said in the interview that his job dependes upon how that game is doing but at present I am sory the game is full of bugs, & i am sure there will be no cricket game made after this Cricket 2004 so untill them tell him that EA has no other way but to release a patch, if not them I am going sue EA on this.

Here are some of the bug list (PC VERSION) which can be rectified by a patch:

1. CPU gives away too many byes in Test matches.
2. Rain does not stops in test matches.
3. Batting line up changes whenever game is saved and reloaded.
4. Fielders walk across the pitch whenever a wicket is fallen. This happes in test only.

The above problems can be recitified with a patch I hope there are some more bugs present , but please vineet only you can speak to andew on these issue in behalf of all the team members and persuade him to bring ou a patch.

Thanks
BABAI :)

Note: We all buy orginal game and donot expect such customer service from EA Sports.

B) dont worry brother even before ea replys to that message we will find a patch for the bugs ,just have some trust in the forum and its members :devilish:

I agree with babai, the bugs are really very frustating, it brings down the value of the game severely. We really need a patch.

B) there is nothing impossible .....

remember last time in 2002 we had many problems ,editing cfg files

if only we can blackmail ea to give us the source code or we will sue them :P

do u think it will work :(

If everyone in this forum supports what I said that we will tell vineet to speak to andrew wilson telling him to bring out a path asap, or if it is possible lets tell vineet to bring Andrea Wison for a formal chat so that we could all tell him about the error and lets see what he thinks. If this is all not possible lets put together all the bugs (Major ones) and send a list to andew wison through out admin Vineet. I hope that will work.

babai :)

at the moment im more concerned about the ease in which u can hit a 6 or 4 over the onside, off any full ball, no matter where its pitched u can walk ova and six hit it over square leg for 6, even if ur confidence is low... i cant score under 20 an over even on hard unless i purposely dont play the shot, which means i have to limit myself from playing on the onside cause i dont wanna kill the cpu with a 200+ score in a 10 over match... :wacko:

you cant make 200+ in hard mode in a 10 over One Dayer any way

what about hte run out problem, dont forget to mention that one.

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 3 2004, 08:50 AM
you cant make 200+ in hard mode in a 10 over One Dayer any way
done it twice

6/215 & 5/204

both playing as pakistan

if only we can blackmail ea to give us the source code or we will sue them
Give the source code.LOL.i would then build my own game from it.Haah :lol:

Originally posted by babai@Jan 2 2004, 10:10 PM
If everyone in this forum supports what I said that we will tell vineet to speak to andrew wilson telling him to bring out a path asap, or if it is possible lets tell vineet to bring Andrea Wison for a formal chat so that we could all tell him about the error and lets see what he thinks. If this is all not possible lets put together all the bugs (Major ones) and send a list to andew wison through out admin Vineet. I hope that will work.

babai :)
I tried phoning Andrew a few days ago but I was told he is on holiday ( or hiding ? :cheezy: )

Anyway he did reply to a mail I had sent him a week or so ago about something non Cricket 2004 related. I'll try mailing him and see if he responds.

Users who are viewing this thread