GreenPitch

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

I have started up a small forum called GreenPitch.

You can find it at www.greenpitch.forums-free.com.

Please sign up. I will be looking to start simming some one day games if possible.

When I get enough members to a certain amount of posts, I will have to look for more Admins/Mods, and you may be on the shortlist if you post consistently well.

Thanks,

Jake.

Hey guys,

I will be looking to start up a one day competition using a simulator soon and we need members to make up at least another team.

At the moment we have 33 members, which is just enough for 3 teams. If we can get some more members, we will look to include one more team.

We are also looking for people who can run a team. If you wish to run a team, PM me on the site with a team name and I will consider.

Please sign up people, because we will be starting soon!

www.greenpitch.co.nr

• Great members
    Spam free environment
    Great system in place to stop spam
    CricSim
    Looking at introducing SoccerSim
    Looking at introducing Rugby League Sim
    Looking at introducing AFL sim
    Looking at introducing Basketball sim

PM me if you can run any of the sims.

A banner i made for it

Banner.png

First game of season one is being put up today. Please check it out and sign up and get a team as soon as possible so I can add you into the sim.

A banner i made for it

Banner.png

It's very nice work ayub 95 but can I ask it you are able to delete the Toxic sign (I have no idea why it's there) and put the 'Greenpitch' writing into the very centre of the page. Cheer, Spinksy.

We have commenced simming and apart from this week activity has been up by 50% plus.

Kind of..... slowly getting better to be honest. :D

Users who are viewing this thread