GTA: San Andreas

When I saw the size of the post I thought you were listing the whole featurelist of the game. :p

Anyways. I have played SA like 3 times. First time properly, second time with loads of mods, and third time didn't complete it, just had fun around beating people and stuff lol.

Its a great game, even to this day. The mod is so good because it adds so much stuff that was supposed to be in the game, but was left out due to lack of time/space/scripting errors etc.

What is this "hot coffee"? I searched google "GTA Mods" and one result had a text like Hot coffee mod.What is this thing?

Hot Coffee is not a mod for GTA San Andreas.

Hot Coffee
Good one. Lets keep the little lad away from that. :p

San Andreas is no doubt a better game because the gameplay is a bit better, some of the missions were great (that one where you steal the jetpack was my fave), the characters were good (OG Loc, Ryder, Woozie, Tenpenny etc).

What I liked about Vice City was that the map had less empty wasted space and it wasn't gangsta (I dont really like that :p), the soundtrack was better and the storyline made more sense imo.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. Vice-city's story line was much better than San Andreas, with Lance the traitor showing himself up in the end.... ahh the old days.

Last edited:
Vice City was class, SA was too but Vice city was better, the gangs were much more interesting than yellow people and purple people etc, SA is good but VC had a much better setting etc and you could pretend to be Tony Montana (it was pretty much meant to be him anyway). Plus the tunes were class, video killed the radio star, in my wife and in my car (didn't know the words so just made up things that rhyme)

I want to play my custom mp3 songs. Where do i have to upload it in the folder?

In MY Docs/ then look for Rockstar games or GTA San andreas or something.

Users who are viewing this thread