GTA: San Andreas

San Andreas is no doubt a better game because the gameplay is a bit better, some of the missions were great (that one where you steal the jetpack was my fave), the characters were good (OG Loc, Ryder, Woozie, Tenpenny etc).

What I liked about Vice City was that the map had less empty wasted space and it wasn't gangsta (I dont really like that :p), the soundtrack was better and the storyline made more sense imo.

Good one. Lets keep the little lad away from that. :p

Yeah, you're absolutely right. Vice-city's story line was much better than San Andreas, with Lance the traitor showing himself up in the end.... ahh the old days.

Vice City was class, SA was too but Vice city was better, the gangs were much more interesting than yellow people and purple people etc, SA is good but VC had a much better setting etc and you could pretend to be Tony Montana (it was pretty much meant to be him anyway). Plus the tunes were class, video killed the radio star, in my wife and in my car (didn't know the words so just made up things that rhyme)

104349062.jpg

Yous all bustas! Yall aint gangsta den.

GTA SA > The rest.

CJ was just such a fantastic character. Really brought the game to life, and the supporting cast were the best i've ever seen in a video game. Plus, SAMUEL L. JACKSON WAS IN IT!!!!11!

The birds eye view game on PS1?

Hell to the yeah, that was awesome back in the day. ;)

If VC had all the gameplay, graphics size and everything like all the new little features of SA it would have been my favourite game ever. Instead I'll stick with Sven Goran Erikksons world challenge (if you haven't played that game you can go kill yourself because you have wasted your life)

Heskey was white and Owen was black. The 2d birds eye view with the little white triangles with circles in the middle. The way the ball went in completely straight lines everytime you pass/ shoot, the game was football perfected.

My health was down to about 10 (out of 100, hadn't done Paramedic yet), I was on the first Island, just above the West-East highway, NW of CJs Mom's house. I was on a ledge between the highway and the houses. I was sheltering from the Ballas, I needed a car, didn't fancy going down to the highway for fear of being killed (I hadn't saved btw). I pulled out the AK47, 1 bullet left, shot the driver in the head from a fair distance. Ah, good times!

What a telling story...

:p

I loved the missions with Ryder, that busta was straight up gangsta.

Tried this game last night, and tried VC. In terms of gameplay it's so far ahead of VC that it's just not worth playing VC despite it's good points. 97% complete, no cheats :D Found my old memory card and finishing off taking over the territorys and doing secret jumps or whatever.

What a telling story...

:p

I loved the missions with Ryder, that busta was straight up gangsta.

Strange how Ryder rhymes with Hooper ;)

Just failed the firefighting missions, twice, as my rolling truck killed the heretics.

Strange how Ryder rhymes with Hooper ;)

Just failed the firefighting missions, twice, as my rolling truck killed the heretics.
Huh?

In my accent: Ri-dah, Hoop-ah. Doesn't really rhyme to me, but if that was an attempt to label me a gun-toting, weed-tokin, 40 ounce-sippin gangsta then I'll take it. :p

Firefighting mission? Is that one of the last ones? Can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread