GTA VC Bikes

R

rasi

I think the game developers must either be Tom Cruise's fans or people who like the TopGun movie. Look at the names

Top Fun.
Maverick.

:D :D

They missed out Cougar, Goose, Ice, Holly. They would make great names for bikes. :lol: :lol:

I

imported_Rollo

The game is sooooooo cool! An improvement from GTA3.I also like the updated feature of which you can jump out of your car or off your bike.It's really cool and funny. :D Do it with a bike and it looks like you've left the engine on very realisticly. :lol: :lol:

R

rasi

Guys, do you have the "allopen mod" for vice city. Boy, it is great. Vehicles now have speedos and damage meters. And there is a racer in front of the Ocean View save-point. All the missions are open at the beginning itself.

The problem is that previous save-games will not work. You have to play again. But it is worth it. You can now buy the airport, stadium, and stuff.

Attachments

• mod.JPG
    mod.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 0

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a mod that puts a sparrow helicopter near the Ocean View hotel from the very beginning..... the catch is you have to pay 10,000 for it :D

I

imported_Rollo

Have any of you ever go onto the roof of a building by crashing into another car? I have on my PS2 version.:D It was slightly small but I remmber speeding really fast and I crashed hard into a car and landed on the roof.My car did blow up but what the heck? If you can get on the roof of a building like that it doesn't matter bout your damage. :rolleyes: B)

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
can you put up a link or the name of the mod please

As you know I'm away at the moment and the site I got it from is on my favorites and I can't remember the URL. Nor can I remember the name of the mod.

I'll tell you on Saturday, once I'm back at home.

It does some other cool things aswell. One of which is putting pink markers in the Ocean View hotel and the Malibu club where you can pay to get drunk :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink: :cheer:

I

imported_Rollo

Could any of you two send some more screens in please? They make my mouth water... :P :blink:

R

rasi

I got a mod putting which Tommy is able to fire hjis weapons when running. He doesn't stop to fire them. It's useful.

Users who are viewing this thread