Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

hey hariz...i used the 92 cup kit to make it to the default odi...the kit looks GREAT but what it also changed the pakistan flag that shows up during the stats screens into an ICC World XI logo....any idea on how to fix that?

hey hariz...i used the 92 cup kit to make it to the default odi...the kit looks GREAT but what it also changed the pakistan flag that shows up during the stats screens into an ICC World XI logo....any idea on how to fix that?
I wonder how that happened

sami007 said:

Oh I see the problem !!! Actually I replaced the world XI kit, which I tested on Pakistan with the WC 92 kit !!! I think I forgot to replace the logo with the Pakistan flag !!! I shall be releasing an updated version of it so wait a bit ;)

thats so ................. good!!
u r a legend....
u r the best game editor and kit maker for BLIC!!
I LUV YOR WORK!!!

LOLZZ Thx Sami !!! ;)

Hi Guys !!!
I have completed an ODI KIT PACK including all the licensed kits created by me (Some with a few new touches )!!! Especially for the guys who have just got RPIC so that they dont have to download the individual kits one by one !!!
Its a big zipfile of about 18 MB (Can take some minutes to download) !!!

ODIKITPACK.jpg

Download link !!!
http://files.filefront.com/ODI_Kit_Packzip/;4207045;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:
Ocania or Atlantic XI they are not real life teams ?? or never seen it

hariz u can try
================================

great hariz

Also are you gonna make updated versions of the Canada, USA, Kenya & Netherlands kits?

Other than that, its a F---ing good patch :hpraise

andy82 said:
Also are you gonna make updated versions of the Canada, USA, Kenya & Netherlands kits?

Other than that, its a F---ing good patch :hpraise

Did all these teams mentioned by you change their kits !!! I am not sure !!! I could'nt find any pics after searching the net so I used the licensed ones !!!

Hariz can u do a shoaib Akther face ... that 1 is not real , eather in ICC events ???

Users who are viewing this thread