Drewskas BLIC/RPIC downloads...

Albert

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Drewska your stuff are awesome and please don't stop making them for BLIC.(Only found your thread today)
Can u please make the South African bat: B&S Fireball?
U already made the Fireblade.

Last edited:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Errr.. i've never seen the Fireball before. I've made the Fireblade in 2gb but haven't released it.

Saltires

Club Cricketer
hey Drewska, r u still doing BLIC '05 stuff???

I've done some kits of my own, but the game crashes whenever I try to use them!!! The file size for the _____AltODI.bag is different to the original but all the originals for different teams are different sizes so im not sure if that makes a difference. If so, when I save one of my own .dds files and import it, how do I make sure that it will be the right size and work in the game??? Any help appreciated!!!

Also, when I import .dds files meant for another team (e.g. Gilly's gloves into the ScotlandAltODI.bag) the game crashes as well, so I don't think its to do with the way I'm saving the files. Incidentally, I'm saving the files in the way u said in your kits tut, and they preview in Baggie Studios fine. Thanx in advance :D

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Saltires said:
hey Drewska, r u still doing BLIC '05 stuff???

I've done some kits of my own, but the game crashes whenever I try to use them!!! The file size for the _____AltODI.bag is different to the original but all the originals for different teams are different sizes so im not sure if that makes a difference. If so, when I save one of my own .dds files and import it, how do I make sure that it will be the right size and work in the game??? Any help appreciated!!!

Also, when I import .dds files meant for another team (e.g. Gilly's gloves into the ScotlandAltODI.bag) the game crashes as well, so I don't think its to do with the way I'm saving the files. Incidentally, I'm saving the files in the way u said in your kits tut, and they preview in Baggie Studios fine. Thanx in advance :D

I don't make stuff for this anymore so no to your first question.

How are you saving them in dds? A converter or the plug-in? You have to make sure you are using the right settings. (5 mip-maps in DXT3 i think)

Saltires

Club Cricketer
im saving them with the .dds plug-in in photoshop, but i was saving them in 6 mipmaps and the setting: "DTX3 sumthing-sumthing (Explicit Alpha)" i'll try in 5 mipmaps :)

I've tried it in 3 and it seems to be working...

Last edited:

School Cricketer
How to add it to the game

2009 added 4 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Where IS HudINages.dds

Users who are viewing this thread