Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hussain786 said:
lol.......what the heck?? that looks nothing like mohammad asif but sajid mahmood and abdul razzaq look great!!
mate let him off, it is really harsd to make accurate faces for blic. not that u could do any better. Hariz is probably nearly the best at making faces for blic. but he still finds it a bit difficult like everyone

Hariz

International Cricketer
hussain786 said:
lol.......what the heck?? that looks nothing like mohammad asif but sajid mahmood and abdul razzaq look great!!

Well, atleast you made some comments regarding the faces. I would have improved them and made appropriate changes but BLIC 05 is history now and people are probably waiting for some new cricket game :rolleyes:

prital said:
i need a demo extender

Here is the link to the demo extender but it only works with the non-commentary version.

http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=363

dmckenna said:
hey gusy just wondering can mods such as pads be used in the demo? cheers guys :D

Yeah all mods work with the demo, pads, bats and kits all work with the demo.

hussain786

School Cricketer
afridi25 said:
mate let him off, it is really harsd to make accurate faces for blic. not that u could do any better. Hariz is probably nearly the best at making faces for blic. but he still finds it a bit difficult like everyone
sorry...i wasn't tring to be mean...i meant that in a funny way ;)

dmckenna

Club Cricketer
so which file do i save the puma keeping pads pack into? thanks cheers and also the bats and stuff cheers :cheers

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hariz said:
Well, atleast you made some comments regarding the faces. I would have improved them and made appropriate changes but BLIC 05 is history now and people are probably waiting for some new cricket game :rolleyes:
Are you still making faces Hariz? I might need a couple made for my story thread.

Hariz

International Cricketer
dmckenna said:
so which file do i save the puma keeping pads pack into? thanks cheers and also the bats and stuff cheers :cheers

Mate if you download the Puma keeping gloves patch you will find a readme with all the instructions on how to install them.
Basically you need Baggie Studios for almost every graphical patch so download that here and then follow the readme.
Pads are present in the BITS.dds in the .bag folder of any team and bats are present in the Replace.bag folder located in your BLIC data folder.

nightprowler10 said:
Are you still making faces Hariz? I might need a couple made for my story thread.

Not anymore actually, did some faces some time back but due to the lack of replies I left them. They take too much time to make and aren't that good anyway :p I guess.

afridi25

International Cricketer
i tried making faces once but they kept coming up in black and white. i was wondering if u can helpme. i tried adding/removing the transparency

Hariz

International Cricketer
afridi25 said:
i tried making faces once but they kept coming up in black and white. i was wondering if u can helpme. i tried adding/removing the transparency

Like I said before afridi, the transparency part has to be there. I dont know how you do it but that right bottom corner must show a checkerboard of gray and white boxes. Such a face will never crash and will show your edited texture in the game. If you dont succeed just post up your edited face here and I will see what you are doing wrong.

hussain786

School Cricketer
Hariz, you wouldn't mind sending me those faces of Abdul Razzaq and Mohammad Asif would you?

Hariz

International Cricketer
I thought that Asif was'nt good enough. I might upload this as a Pakistan pack sometime in the week.

Saltires

Club Cricketer
i know it's kind of off topic, but your County Patch is great! could you possibly make an aussie domestic one when you're done with faces?

Hariz

International Cricketer
Saltires said:
i know it's kind of off topic, but your County Patch is great! could you possibly make an aussie domestic one when you're done with faces?

Thanks for the kind words. I am not doing any faces right now and I am sorry to say that I also wont be able to do such an Aussie domestic patch at the moment because of my university. I thought someone else was already working on such a patch but they could'nt finish it I guess, as it is very time consuming and requires a lot of info.

Users who are viewing this thread