Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Pakistan4evr

School Cricketer
can yo please!!

Can you please make me a kit for odi that is all red!! and the front should be black saying NY Hunter.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Pakistan4evr said:
Can you please make me a kit for odi that is all red!! and the front should be black saying NY Hunter.

sorry mate, but I have stopped making anymore patches for BLIC 05 now due to time constraints.

PAlNLESS

School Cricketer
Hariz

why can't i get the Puma Legguards working. Every time i get into a game it quits with an error
can you help??

Saltires

Club Cricketer
I doubt Hariz is around anymore, though I may be wrong, so I don't think he'll answer this, mate :rolleyes:

Maybe try restarting the computer between adding the Puma file and starting the game. If that doesn't work then check that you've put the file in the right place (I'll explain if the first thing doesn't work)

welcome to the forums :D

:cheers

Hariz

International Cricketer
Well restarting the computer has certainly nothing to do with any editing done with the game's files. It could be various reasons, but most probably any teamname.bag file you are playing against or with is missing, so check in the original cd if all teamname.bag files are present in the installation directory.

PAlNLESS

School Cricketer
Baggi Studios doesn't work on my computer. when i try open it nothing happens??

Saltires

Club Cricketer
Hariz said:
Well restarting the computer has certainly nothing to do with any editing done with the game's files. It could be various reasons, but most probably any teamname.bag file you are playing against or with is missing, so check in the original cd if all teamname.bag files are present in the installation directory.

I may have been alone in this, but my game failed (went back to windows)unless I restarted the computer after adding an edited file. Sorry if I was misleading anyone.....

Hariz

International Cricketer
PAlNLESS said:
Baggi Studios doesn't work on my computer. when i try open it nothing happens??

Have you downloaded the right file and extracted it properly ? In the beginning we had some problems regarding Baggie studio but they were later resolved. Search the forums and I am sure you will find something helpful regarding Baggie.

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok guys I'm a total layman here when it comes to inserting patches. So can somebody please tell me which folder they go into. I wanna download some of these for this game. I recently bought a copy of it.

Also is it possible to change player's Dates Of Birth?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread