Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

TJ mate here are your custom odi and test kits. The .zip also includes the Team Logo.

TJcustomkit.jpg

Attachments

• Custom test and odi kit.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Hey Hariz,
just wondering if you could make the Asian Xi and World XI Odi kits used in the Tsunami appeal match. I have posted some pics below.
_40706169_sangawik_getty300.jpg

this is the emblem on the shirts
00000967-image.jpg

and this is the travelex logo
014_logo%20Travelex.jpg

11n_warne_narrowweb__200x342.jpg
11c.jpg

AUSTRALIA_CRICKET_TS.jpg
80gall4_gallery__471x550.jpg

is that enough pics to start with

thanks in advance, nick

Although the match was played way back, I shall do it mate. The pics and logos are nice.

thanks heaps mate, i look forward to the finished product

Thanks for the English patch, kits, stumps, here's some notables

I believe the 2006 West Indies ODI kit has changed, the inline white is replaced by inline gray.
000119.jpg

Last edited:
The windies kit is exactly the same as pervious years. And the way you accused Hariz of his county patch of including a virus, i don't think he will want to fulfill your request until you apologise.

kodos said:
The windies kit is exactly the same as pervious years. And the way you accused Hariz of his county patch of including a virus, i don't think he will want to fulfill your request until you apologise.

Why not you save that and complain to AOL Safety and Security and ask them why SFX programs are not Hariz creation friendly. I just found the patch linked to the spyware. Why should I apolgize.

Because you wrongly accused him of spying onto our computers and deliberately putting spyware into the patch. These Anti-Virus things spout complete and utter rubbish most of the time, once mine said that Notepad had spyware in it! You are basically being an utter lump of turd who won't get off Hariz's back and that is why you should apologize, it's plain manners!

Ha! Classic. You could at least make up a fake name...

Anyway, thanks for the kits Hariz, great work. Also, I sorted out the problem with the names remaining the same after uninstalling the County Patch, I'd just made a mistake when I was moving the Save files around.

Cheers again!

jrickards said:
Hello I'm new here can you help me

Hi mate, what kind of help do you require.

@TJ: I am glad you like the kits mate.
@pickle: Mate the kits are complete, will release today.

Hariz, you fancy testing yourself to the limit? if so, could you adapt this american football helmet to a cricket helmet to use on BLIC?

St.LouisM.gif

STL_1031.gif

00199_2902.jpg

The Colours are the ones in the second pic (drawing)

:eek: That seems pretty difficult as I wont be able to change the 3d shapes of the helmets in BLIC. I'll give it a try though and will let you know andy82.

Users who are viewing this thread