Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
jazz said:
hariz any chance with the new south african 20/20 kit?

sure mate, I'll do the SA and NZL 20/20 kits and the new Bangladesh odi kit. They should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday as I am a bit busy now ;)

Hariz

International Cricketer
Ok guys after a lot of time I have done two kits, The SA 20/20 kit and the new Bangladeshi odi kit.

Bangla06odi.jpg
SA2020.jpg

Get them from here

gaganluthra512

School Cricketer
^^
the SA kit looks really good! nice job.

any progress on the WSU custom kit yet? thanks !

Dasda

School Cricketer
Hariz can u help me?

i want to ask hariz if its ok for me to edit his kits so they work on xbox. I have tried ur India Nike ODI Kit and i got it to work on my xbox. do you mind if i post them for people?

Hariz

International Cricketer
Dasda said:
i want to ask hariz if its ok for me to edit his kits so they work on xbox. I have tried ur India Nike ODI Kit and i got it to work on my xbox. do you mind if i post them for people?

I have no problem with it mate, go ahead and I'll be happy if you are successful ;)

jrickards

Club Cricketer
Hey hariz can you make the icc 2007 world cup (if you are please ad in the practice matches

usy

Chairman of Selectors
^ thats a very hard job i should say.

hasun300

Club Cricketer
Hariz said:
Ok guys after a lot of time I have done two kits, The SA 20/20 kit and the new Bangladeshi odi kit.

Bangla06odi.jpg
SA2020.jpg

Get them from here
great kits but in sa kit you forgot to put the standard bank text in the left leg
as did honda :D

Hariz

International Cricketer
hasun300 said:
great kits but in sa kit you forgot to put the standard bank text in the left leg

hasun mate, if you are not lazy enough plz download the kit and check it out. The Standard Bank is written on the left part of the leg and is not visible in this screenshot.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
hasun300 said:

I told you hasun to look at the dds file before saying stuff like that. Every kit maker closely analzes the kit they are making so they don't miss anything out. Back up your facts with evidence next time.

jrickards

Club Cricketer
Hello sorry for causing so much trouble way back and ihope you all forgive me i'm very sorry hariz

Users who are viewing this thread