Has anyone had a high scoring match?

They would have had a hell of a lot more if they'd bothered to run mind...and it probably would've been a bit more difficult to take wickets too.

That bug is so annoying...

Tomdood55 said:
Karanmadan what did the aussies get in the end??

they got a massive score...they reached a point where every ball was an attempted 6 no matter what i would do...

heres the indian bowling...

Attachments

• aussies.JPG
    aussies.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 87
  • india bowling.JPG
    india bowling.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 82
heres me as india chasing....

Attachments

• india chasing.JPG
    india chasing.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 69
I've had Australia rack up 320 in a test match and the westIndies rack up 260 in a test match (with lara getting 130*).

However, I find odi's to be a completely different story. I hardly ever fail to get the opposition out for under 100 (I manage to keep the scoring down and the batsmen get frustrated).

N.B. These were all achieved on test match mode.

carl johnson said:
so india will lose and anyway good postiing dude

sorry mate...

it was a fairly easy run chase as i had kept wickets in hand and was constantly moving along at over 7 an over..aussies never looked like going home with this one other than when they had me at 95/3 in 14 overs. in the end a good match and it felt good to be able to chase the aussies total down

Attachments

• summary.JPG
    summary.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 55
  • india chasing.JPG
    india chasing.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 53
  • sehwag 150.JPG
    sehwag 150.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 53
i guess that run chase demolishes the run chase india gave england in the natwest trophy final couple years ago... :p

This is the only thing im worried about, besides there being no autoplay.
So far bowling seems too easy. You do get hit around a bit, but wickets are too easy to get. Is there anyone whose good at this game, plays it on test level, and still the opponent manages to get a few decent scores against him?

yeah i scored 223 runs with Pakistan in 10 overs VS india on county mode...
its too easy to score big runs,every shot is a Si6

I agree that the computer is sometimes rubbish then great.For example in one test Zimbabwe got 144 all out then 350 all out.I wish test difficulty was the other way around: bowling = hard, batting = easier.That way both teams could get big scores.

i might..just dont have time..i work about 15-16 hrs a day 5-6 days a week. so i wont be able to really update the story that often..but i might give it a shot soon

I have had Australia score 517 against me with M.Hayden scoring a double hundred.I have also played against them 2 more times when they have reached the ight 300 hundres or 400. Usually i have them 250-5 and then Gilchrist comes out and smashes a ton.

Users who are viewing this thread