Has Cricket 2005 improved on 2004?

DAMO1977

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am asking this question due to me buying Ricky Ponting Cricket. Is Cricket 2005 reasonably realistic? Has anyone played both games? I maybe thinking of trading in

well, i've only played a demo of BLIC,

but i can surely say, Cricket 2005 has greatly improved from Cricket 2004.

The overall experience of Cricket 2005 is better than BLIC, IMO.

Both aren't anything 'amazing' but Cricket 2005 is probley better

Well as you're asking this question in the C2k5 forum you're probably going to get a response like the one above. IMO BLIC/RPIC is better but C2k5 is certainly more editable.

Patched cricket 2005 is great, but without the help of great patchers its CRAP!!! Graphics are good though! and squads are quite up to date!

can you use the patches on xbox or not?

Both are DIFFERENT games and IMO equally good in their own way. If you can only afford one of them I would probably go for the Cricket 2005, but thats only a personal preference and in no way means RPIC is an inferior game to Cricket 2005.

I think EA 2005 is the best attemp yet. Far from perfect, in fact parts of it will bug the crap out of you, but a big improvemnt on EA 2004.

Although I dont have BLIC,etc but I do have c2k4 and c2k5 and I think that at present c2k4 might be better due to the no. of patches and editors for c2k4 but with time c2k5 will be better,as for BLIC I havent a clue.

yes and no

cricket 2005 has better graphics, although the players look more like
wrestlers than cricket player.
it has less stadiums, and from what i know you can't change the size, height of the players.
but overall the gameplay is better than last years game.

both games are good in their own certain ways.. overall it was an good attempt by both companies.. roll on Cricket2006 and BLIC 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread