Has Cricket 2005 improved on 2004?

2005 is thousand times better. Much more real and not like arcade blic which sucks in all realism. EA is best.

ck2005 is far far better than 2004, wen it compares to ball physics, excellent physics during bowling and ooutfield,faces are awesome...impressive graphics...wid the new patches n gameplay coming in , loving it...it has the more fifa series of graphics, whr its so crisp n clear, wich was unlike in cric2004. love the spin ,variety of bowling,seam movement,special deliveries...woah! that one has gone unnoticed...but, hope sum1 can tweak those special deliveries,as 2 or 3 of dem are not giving any kinda 'special' probs to batsman, the bowler's fitness metre, xtremely impressive, but, i don't like the straight drive and the on drive, looks pooor..and he hits it away from his body, dats y we can get the batsman out wen u pitch it an in-swinger right towards his pads, and boom/1 bowled! feeling sad too as not many stadiums from india :( was xcited to c chennai or mohali stadium, but, only calcutta..and more preference given to english county n aus. but, all stadiums and graphics awesome :) IN CRIC 2006, I WUD LIKE TO C ONE CHANGE, WE SHUD BE ALLOWED TO JUDGE OUR OWN BATSPEED, AND HOW MUCH SPEED WE WUD WANT TO TIME THE BALL FOR EVERY SHOT...i hope all of u got wat i meant..caz horrible i am in xplaining... a new button wich wud have a metre going up as u keep pressin it and to decide how hard u want to hit the ball or how soft u want to touch it and run a quik single...so dat the gameplay wud improve awesome...

I don't have cricket2005 or BLIC2005 yet but from the reviews of other members i think i will opt for Cricket2005. I tried their Demo and i liked it, except for the controls.

Definitely Cricket2005 is more realistic and better than C'04 but I like C'04 better because C'05 is unrealistically hard while batting. This wasnt the case with C'04 which was a bit unrealistically easy in batting... So they are either ways. But on graphics, smoothness, etc Cricket 2005 wins!

Users who are viewing this thread