cricket 2005

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ajay2k5 said:
Well EA were going to release it last summer here in Australia as Cricket 2005, but thats just about the time they heard about BLIC and then set the release date back for mid/late this year(to improve it because of the competition). Now a few things have probably gone right with the game and they are able to get it out in july. The only reason the name Cricket 2006 got in the mix is becuase it was looking to be out August/September but EA are getting the game out in July, but this doesn't mean it's rushed out, you have to remember that the release date was initially set back in the first place..

Ajay good post.And if it is so then it will be really an improved version.I am looking forward for both games in anticipation.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
ajay2k5 said:
The only reason the name Cricket 2006 got in the mix is becuase it was looking to be out August/September but EA are getting the game out in July, but this doesn't mean it's rushed out, you have to remember that the release date was initially set back in the first place..

What you've said above means it hasn't been delayed, but infact, moved forward from its original 'expected' release date(s). So how did you work out it's been delayed?

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
stevie said:
What you've said above means it hasn't been delayed, but infact, moved forward from its original 'expected' release date(s). So how did you work out it's been delayed?

I just re read that and puzzled myself, lmao.

Anyway what I meant is that the release date of Cricket 2005 has been changed three times, originally was suppose to be out last year but was set back to mid this year, then "APARENTLY" it was then set back further until August/September for a global release which is why it was renamed Cricket 2006. But then came along BLIC and EA thought hmmmmmm maybe we should just release it in june/July like first planned (In Australia/UK, not sure of where else), Which they are now doing, but I read somewhere that they game will still be released at a later date in other countries.

Anyway I hope that clears it up a little, remember this is going on things I have read from several sites etc. (don't ask for links as I have reformatted my PC and don't have them).

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
ajay2k5 said:
I just re read that and puzzled myself, lmao.

LOL :D

ajay2k5 said:
Anyway what I meant is that the release date of Cricket 2005 has been changed three times, originally was suppose to be out last year but was set back to mid this year, then "APARENTLY" it was then set back further until August/September for a global release which is why it was renamed Cricket 2006. But then came along BLIC and EA thought hmmmmmm maybe we should just release it in june/July like first planned (In Australia/UK, not sure of where else), Which they are now doing, but I read somewhere that they game will still be released at a later date in other countries.

Anyway I hope that clears it up a little, remember this is going on things I have read from several sites etc. (don't ask for links as I have reformatted my PC and don't have them).

lol, I understand now you've 'un-confused' yourself. :rolleyes:

gamerkid22

National Board President
look at the bowlers follow through (i guess he is BRETT LEE) but the keepers action is good .
vortal_pic_142261.jpg

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, first of all he is in the danger area! :D The umpires will have to warn him. And if he does it again then he is out of the attack.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sohummisra said:
Yeah, first of all he is in the danger area! :D The umpires will have to warn him. And if he does it again then he is out of the attack.

No way is he in the danger area !!

gamerkid22

National Board President
sohummisra said:

he is not at all in the danger area but the looking at his follow through it seems that he has just 3-4 steps runup.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
maybe the guy who did mo-cap for the game is physically hanicapped ,ea's developers knowing that they will be working on the fifa engine thought that any action might look good , so here we are ............. :crying

Users who are viewing this thread