Easports Cricket 2006

Why on earth would they be posting confidential info about game releases on an FTP server? Whilst I agree that EA intended to release C2k6, there is no chance of them releasing it at Christmas.

Why release a cricket game in the close season? English domestic teams anyway.

If you're going to release a cricket game then they'd wait until summer when teams are actually playing.

Team line ups are sure to change and the game would be out of date pretty quickly.

Samhain said:
Why release a cricket game in the close season? English domestic teams anyway.

If you're going to release a cricket game then they'd wait until summer when teams are actually playing.

Team line ups are sure to change and the game would be out of date pretty quickly.

Well, I'm not sure about that point. December catches the Aussie market and that's when C2k2 and C2k4 were released.

The guy has his wires crossed
Cricket 2005 is Cricket 2006
There was never supposed to be a Cricket 2005 released only a Cricket 2006.
EA Sports had planned to release Cricket 2006 around Dec/Jan.
They realised they have some stiff competition from Codies so decided to release Cricket 2006 just before the codies game came out and rename it to Cricket 2005.

Its the EA Sports marketing guys at work again dont worry about getting the game perfect close enough is good enough.
Just get it out there before the other game so that people buy ours instead of theres,not everyone will buy both so we will get the main share of the market.

Dont believe me too bad or of course you can email the producer from HB-Studios and ask for yourself.

OMG, EA could have worked more on the game and release it little bit later. If it was going to be better then everybody would buy it anyways. Hopefully codemasters will continue to make more cricket games I have lost all the faith in EA.

Cricket 2005 is good and downloading BLIC demo( which I think with be lot better).

It makes sense that it was going to be Cricket 2006, since it started off as Cricket 2000, Cricket 2002, Cricket 2004 and finally Cricket 2006...I wonder why EA decided to change it to Cricket 2005......(I do know the reason) :p

Lucky said:
It makes sense that it was going to be Cricket 2006, since it started off as Cricket 2000, Cricket 2002, Cricket 2004 and finally Cricket 2006...I wonder why EA decided to change it to Cricket 2005......(I do know the reason) :p
Well they did have '97, '99, and then 2000 and onwards.

Lucky said:

You see EA believs in numerology :p

shareeys said:
Great News Guyz C2006 is releasing this december ..... but alot more changes

this time ea works on graphics only now they have created the base only they have to do now is to fix bugs and enhance game play ... they have started fixing bugs of c2005 and working on the game play and hopefully it will out in december. thats the reason they are not releasing patches for c2005 . so only 6 more months and ea will kick brain lara 2005 from its way
cheers

yeh pls wait till december and dont play any cricket games and till thn u kick urself out of brian lara 2005..lolol....

Users who are viewing this thread