Haunted House - The Game - Android & Windows Demo Out!!

Will try it. :cheers Looks more like a game of 80's. if it's made by you, I'll certainly taste it out. :yes

Thanks buddy appreciate it :) Do let me know whether you like it what else would like to see etc.

Downloading it.

Thanks buddy :cheers

Game looks good when i obtain the key of door it seems to move any where means not in my control :rolleyes

Hi, thanks buddy for trying the game out. Would you mind telling what exactly happened when you obtained the key? There could be a bug which I could rectify :)

Yes @rahulkhush When I obtained the key and Went to find door it stop responding and Was Not Moving Accordingly I was Moving

I will look into that. Will try and implement 8 way direction for the player instead of 4 way that is set up now. That should not take much time :)

** 05/18/204 Update Blog **

Implemented the Load/Save feature
Game optimization
Designing of few levels
Screen shake effect on touching the ghost

WIP

* Android optimization
* Graphical improvement

And where is the APK?

Hi Yudi, I havent released the Android APK. I am optimizing it to run smoothly for Android. It runs, it not like there are any bugs or error but I want to be 100% sure before I release for beta testing. If you would like to do the beta testing let me know I will put up your name on google dev account as a beta tester. I will need your email-id for it :)

I tried the game Rahul. Very interesting game. I loved the music and everything. It's really kind a creepy one. But there is a problem when we move near to the bricks it reflect to backwards and hits the ghosts. Thats the only bug i felt.
:thumbs

I tried the game Rahul. Very interesting game. I loved the music and everything. It's really kind a creepy one. But there is a problem when we move near to the bricks it reflect to backwards and hits the ghosts. Thats the only bug i felt.
:thumbs

Thanks buddy :cheers Will see to it the bug is sorted out :)

----------

Totally forgot about this, I'm downloading it now and will mess around with it when I get the time.

Sure :cheers Thanks for trying it out really appreciate it :yes

** 05/22/2014 Update Blog **

* Android compatibility
@Yudi - I am sharing link for the APK. If possible can you download and test it?

Android APK

Last edited:
Sure! Downloading it now. :)

----------

Installed. The game requires a lot of permissions though. I wonder why it needs the location, accounts on the device, Bluetooth access, etc.

Nonetheless I have installed it and will test it out.

Sure! Downloading it now. :)

----------

Installed. The game requires a lot of permissions though. I wonder why it needs the location, accounts on the device, Bluetooth access, etc.

Nonetheless I have installed it and will test it out.

:facepalm I forgot to remove those permission. Was trying few things and added them. Will be removed from in the final version.

I know it's completely different platform, but do you plan to port this to Flash?
If so, feel free to contact me..

Sure buddy, the software IDE I use allows me to port to flash also HTML5 too. Its been difficult to concentrate on this game as I have a full time job too for New York State Health Department. I am still working though on this game

Users who are viewing this thread