Halloween story

I didn't read the last two to be honest. Oh well who cares if she borrowed it.

JK Rowling did 'borrow' the story, even if she didn't know it. Mildred Hubble anyone? There was this TV show with a Witch called Mildred Hubble who went to a Witches school and had all sorts of wierd adventures. BBC production too I belive.

Actually from a series called the Worst Witch by Jill Murphy.
Just because she wrote a story in the same genre it doesn't meant that she borrowed from it. The Worst Witch is part of a long line of school boarding school stories (Here is a decent list) and, as JKR has been the first to admit, her themes are classical ones drawing on Anglo-saxon literature and mythology in much the same way that films like Star Wars have.

That was the name. Worst Witch. Had a TV show, lead character's name was Milder Hubble.

And why have you blocked PMs Colin?

I tried sending to a BarmyArmy Old, which had blocked PMs. The other two that came on the list was a BarmyArmy2050 and another one with numbers after it. So I just ignored those and sent it to BarmyArmy. Was doubtful it would work.

And yes, Mildred.

Just click on my name or use the forum leaders list.

Anyway back on topic, cheers for the feedback and I'll try and write some more cricket articles when I get the chance.

Good...i will look forward to those Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread