Have we had this?

Was just about to post it...lol . Literally just copied the link and came here. Thanks for sharing ...

Video (its only audio actually) on the field editor. Key take-aways:

1. More than 50 preset fields depending on bowler type, "mentality" i.e. Attacking, Balanced or Defensive, and field restrictions, if any.
2. Can move fielders around i.e. can move a player from slip and put him at Deep Fine leg
3. Can Zoom in and Zoom out on field editor for settings slips accurately
4. Lot of orthodox positions pre-marked on field with names but you don't have to necessarily position your fielders in one of those pre-marked positions.
5. Field Editor will mention about field restrictions, if any, while setting fields and wouldn't allow setting illegal fields.
6. Can set fields per bowler per bastman.

Did Jamie answer the question about whether fielders can be placed anywhere online? In the past that's led to game-breaking strategies with 9-0 fields.

i take it this is weekly podcast 3.

Don't call it that! :)

Also - Time it took for someone to comment on the Facebook page with "GAMEPLAY VIDEO NOW!"? - 20mins. Whether 5mins of that was them listening to it, I do not know.

Video (its only audio actually) on the field editor. Key take-aways:

1. More than 50 preset fields depending on bowler type, "mentality" i.e. Attacking, Balanced or Defensive, and field restrictions, if any.
2. Can move fielders around i.e. can move a player from slip and put him at Deep Fine leg
3. Can Zoom in and Zoom out on field editor for settings slips accurately
4. Lot of orthodox positions pre-marked on field with names but you don't have to necessarily position your fielders in one of those pre-marked positions.
5. Field Editor will mention about field restrictions, if any, while setting fields and wouldn't allow setting illegal fields.
6. Can set fields per bowler per bastman.

I liked the fact that we can get the slip fielders closer if we want to. Wonder if wicketkeeper is part of that.

Seems the pro developers have realised that LM's Drag 'n Drop field editor from TAOC was the best idea for a cricket game there's ever been.

Sounds interesting. I guess a question many of us have is on the theme of what Colin has already asked...are there any restrictions of field setting in online games to ensure "fair"play?

Are you able to discuss the nature of the fielding itself at all, i.e. has fielding itself by AI been revamped and how?

Sounds interesting. I guess a question many of us have is on the theme of what Colin has already asked...are there any restrictions of field setting in online games to ensure "fair"play?

Are you able to discuss the nature of the fielding itself at all, i.e. has fielding itself by AI been revamped and how?

This is for a further podcast...

Users who are viewing this thread