Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

baburao

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

New Delhi: Days before their best-of-three final in the CB Series, Matthew Hayden has added fuel to the raging fire between India and Australia, calling spinner Harbhajan Singh an "obnoxious little weed".

The rivalry has again been sparked off after an incident during Sunday's game between the two sides, for which Indian fast bowler Ishant Sharma was summoned by the match referee for having allegedly abused Andrew Symonds after taking his wicket in Sydney.

And while India were busy ensuring their spot in the final in their last game against Sri Lanka, the Australian opener told Brisbane Radio, "It's been a bit of a long battle with Harbhajan, the first time I ever met him he was the same little obnoxious weed that he is now."

http://cricketnext.com/news/haydens-weed-comment-adds-fuel-to-fire/29924-13.html

It seems this guy cant shut his mouth.:madNow dont blame the indians if we give back.First symonds and now hayden.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not surprised at all. Hayden should shut his mouth up and try to learn gardening.:D

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I agree with Hayden :) Harbhajan is still the same annoying person as he was before . i remeber once he got the wicket of Punter in ODi and as soon as he got him he showed punter the pavillion . Just imagine if he was such an arrogant weed from the begining, no doubt he has now turned into pure mature .....

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
It should be in NEWS section.

baburao

Club Cricketer
I agree with Hayden :) Harbhajan is still the same annoying person as he was before . i remeber once he got the wicket of Punter in ODi and as soon as he got him he showed punter the pavillion . Just imagine if he was such an arrogant weed from the begining, no doubt he has now turned into pure mature .....

I remember mcgrath spitting on Great Brian Charles Lara.Where were you then?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Just like you.:pAnd stop acting as an aussie here.:mad

I will not, what you will do :rolleyes: I am a proud aussie supporter :)

I remember mcgrath spitting on Great Brian Charles Lara.Where were you then?

Cerainly not in this forum :p You are right about Glenn's attitude there. Some legends never changed :noway

shan111

Associate Captain
Some legends and a certain team in which many legends played never change.:rolleyes:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
All members alert. Flame war has begun again.

goldfish.gif

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Hayden has done the wrong thing at the right time.India will give reply to them in the finals.:boxing

We are also waiting for it, bring ur big guns, canons and all with more fire power in it . Let see ;)

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Hayden can't keep his mouth shut, and some members here too. Had this thing been said by some Indian, Aussies would have said that there was no need to bring up any issue and other riff-raff. Hayden wants a fight :eek:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
falco_20050423.jpg

I am getting in battle mode. Heres my new baby.

duke-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread