Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes we indians.:p

How stupidity :p when i answered that i qouted ur post ;)

This is my toy :p

missile-defense-launch.jpg

One HIT and end of story :cool:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There is no case against Ishant Sharma being punished for showing a batsman back to the pavilion once he was out. You can't do it in international cricket, it is against the spirit of the game.

Matthew Hayden has not greatly offended anyone, or told us anything we don't already know. Harbhajan Singh's behaviour on the pitch appears to be obnoxious, and it is nothing but a childish name calling incident to label him a "weed".

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
There are so many jokers in Cricket and Bhajji happens to be one of them. But one thing Haydos, look at your team also.Im not defending Bhajji but Haydos comments came at wrong time. Could have waited for 2 weeks. Could have said anything else too exept "weed".

shan111

Associate Captain
Talking of big guns etc. etc, how abt a Holy Hand Grenade or a Banana Bomb.

And for extra fire power, what abt a K-15 prototype nuclear missile:

baburao

Club Cricketer
There is no case against Ishant Sharma being punished for showing a batsman back to the pavilion once he was out. You can't do it in international cricket, it is against the spirit of the game.

Matthew Hayden has not greatly offended anyone, or told us anything we don't already know. Harbhajan Singh's behaviour on the pitch appears to be obnoxious, and it is nothing but a childish name calling incident to label him a "weed".

I have seen many english bowlers and australian bowlers doing that.But never seen anyone getting punished.But thats understandable.Bloody biased ICC.
And symonds was the one who started it.And i had a good laugh when he gave an interview "i was complementing ishant".I have never seen a liar and cheater like Symonds.Even a kid can tell what he was saying to ishant.

And about your matthew hayden "he has not offended anyone" really? for once post like an honest and unbiased poster.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I think that obnoxious weed sums up Harbhajan perfectly.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Talking of big guns etc. etc, how abt a Holy Hand Grenade or a Banana Bomb.

And for extra fire power, what abt a K-15 prototype nuclear missile:

I have many monkies for that banana grenade and for the missile thing my pet Godzilla will eat them like hot dogs :D Any more toy left ? :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have seen many english bowlers and australian bowlers doing that.But never seen anyone getting punished.But thats understandable.Bloody biased ICC.
And symonds was the one who started it.And i had a good laugh when he gave an interview "i was complementing ishant".I have never seen a liar and cheater like Symonds.Even a kid can tell what he was saying to ishant.

And about your matthew hayden "he has not offended anyone" really? for once post like an honest and unbiased poster.

I seem to remember Simon Jones showing a batsman back to the pavilion when he was out three years ago. Englishmen and Australians do it, they are punished for it. It is the same for everyone.

There is no clear evidence of what exactly Andrew Symonds said, so he can't be punished for it. Showing a batsman back to the pavilion is quite simply against the rules, no matter what Symonds said, so Sharma was punished.

Hayden has not greatly offended anyone, is what I said. Only Harbhajan himself should be in any way offended by this, and if so, just in a small amount. Anyone who is deeply offended by being called a "weed" is a child.

baburao

Club Cricketer

Hayden can keep his views about Bhajji to himself.No need to go public and insult any player.This way he is showing his own class.
Today its bhajji tomorrow it might be Monty Panesar.I hope you understand what i am trying to say.:rolleyes:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I hope the Indians don't react. This is just another in the stream of mental games played by the Australians.

prarara

International Cricketer
I hope the Indians don't react. This is just another in the stream of mental games played by the Australians.

Well I hope the Indians react by getting fired up and ripping apart the Aussie lineup.

These kinds of actions are always made in extremely poor taste. I would expect an experienced player like Hayden to avoid these kinds of controversial things.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Oooooh! Talking of guns, which weapon should I use?

Anyway Hayden should keep his mouth shut, keeps his views to himself, I have now officially lost respect for that big unit :mad:

schylling-spark-space-gun.jpg

Yeah Baby....:cool:

Scion Reps 4 U!

Edit: Sorry, must spread more....:(

Animator!

School Cricketer

I agree. The Australian's aren't blameless by any means but this is mind game from Hayden Australian's do it all the time. Harbahjan is a total cock. He has been the one at the centre of all the controversies. As I said, the Australian's aren't blameless by any means, but the rest of the Indians have behaved incredibly well and it seems that it is only Harbhajan who has dragged them into these mass rows.

Also, I did find it hilarious after all the talk of the sledging being to heavy to have found that Hayden called Harbahjan a 'bad boy' and managed to get a reaction. Quite frankly if someone called me a bad boy, in real life or on a cricket pitch I'd laugh at them and ask them if they were 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread