HB Studios developing new video games

The name of the third title has been announced. FIFA Street 2 PSP. I think the other one must be Cricket 06.

Yep sounds like its going to be Cricket 2006

Last edited:
aussie1st said:
And what can we expect from cricket 2006?

Bowlers Bowling more than their allotted overs ;)
Less Stadiums ;)
Commentary not in sync with what is happening ;)
Crap AI ;)
Difficult Batting ;)
No Line Up Editor ;)
Updated Graphics ;)
Rain Bug ;)
"No Patch" ;)
HB and EA ignoring emails and bug reports ;)
20 threads of bug reports and slagging of EA & HB ;)
The cricket game community relying on modding again ;)

Business as usual ;)

Oh the only difference is....there will be no Andrew Wilson from what I heard he's gone.

I'm sticking with C2005 with all it's mod's and AI patches....it's certainly better than what it was originally.

Steve S.

SteveS3667 said:
I'm sticking with C2005 with all it's mod's and AI patches....it's certainly better than what it was originally.

Steve S.

May work for you but most like myself :( just buy EA's next game even if it is crap.

Oh yeah I'll buy it... but I'm keeping hold of C2005 in case, They'll have to get it right "one day"

Remember though there is no confirmation yet of Cricket 2006 and as we've had EA Cricket for two consecutive years for the first time leads me to believe they are doing a World Cup Version for release in time for the 2007 World Cup which isn't too far away so I doubt there will be two in 15 months so I reckon C2005 was released to keep us happy til then...

Cheers,

Steve S.

HB Studios haven't even said that they are releasing a Cricket 2006 yet so why criticising EA already?

Normally when HB Studios make a Rugby game a cricket game is in production. That's what is happening. We think.

HB Studios

Whatever the game is, if it is about cricket then i will surely buy it, cuz i love cricket tiltles, and HB studios make EA cricket 2002 a very good game to play, so about 2006 it will rock again.

i'm gonna but the new game too, no matter what, we are getting somehing better than the previous one.

i mean, for me, cricket 2005 is WAY WAY WAY better than cricket 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread