Heath Ledger Dead

I hated Nights Tale thought it was just a modern day knight film. Hted how they had modern day clothes. Liked all his other movies i saw.

Sad to hear. His role in The Dark Knight is such an important role. It looks like he did a brilliant job with some scenes of the movie.

He might of really went off with a bang, with his role as the joker. Might really change perspectives of people when watching it.

R.I.P

My English teacher casually mentioned it today while commenting on Egdon Heath and I was shocked.

It is a massive shame to lose such a young actor. Maybe it is a little too convenient that he finished production of The Dark Knight before dying. He was a promising talent and it's defnitely sad news.

Well my English teacher spent 20 mns telling us about her massive crush on him and how gutted she now is. All the girls seem totally devestated the blokes were just like, very sad but who want's to play football.

Obviously sad to hear he has died, my thoughts are with his family

I didn't remember who he was until I saw his picture. He put on a great performance in A Knight's Tale, I watched it at school a few years ago.

Why he presumably killed himself is the intriguing point. There didn't seem to be any problems with his life.

Yeah, My family love A Knight's Tale so its very sad. RIP Heath Ledger.

Misusage of Drugs :(

R. I. Pills.

He was depressed, but what he died on was sleeping pills nothing more harmful. He had a lot of trouble sleeping and all of his friends said they didn't expect him to top himself. The police have already said it's an accidental death not a suicide. Just did a couple too many sleeping pills because he apparently had trouble sleeping with all the pressure around his new found celebrity etc.

Users who are viewing this thread