Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divdude

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey folks, i see this is a really nice place for cricket fans, but i would like to suggest that one of the administrators open a place for photoshop artists, a place where people can take help from others on creating gfx and computer art on cricket or anything, its a nice way to attract more people and keep them busy trying to creat better things, just a suggestion. and would also like to know if their are any jobs open. for example the job of a mod. or anything that could help the planet cricket community, like making a new banner competition.

sid_19840

International Coach
Divdude said:
Hey folks, i see this is a really nice place for cricket fans, but i would like to suggest that one of the administrators open a place for photoshop artists, a place where people can take help from others on creating gfx and computer art on cricket or anything, its a nice way to attract more people and keep them busy trying to creat better things, just a suggestion. and would also like to know if their are any jobs open. for example the job of a mod. or anything that could help the planet cricket community, like making a new banner competition.

We already have,check this place

Last edited:

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
rickyp said:
mate ill warn you before it dissapears, your sig is too large (i hate sounding like a mod)
You are a mod! :p!

Thread Closed. :cool:

PS. An extremely warm welcome to the forums Divdude. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread