help guys

bugsssy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
playing rpic 2005 and i have dropped about 40 catches in 5 one day games in the outfield............i use a microsoft sidewinder joystick, all caught and bolws and slips catches taken no problems, but in the circle and outfield they just continue to drop them . what if any buttons do i hit or what am i doing. nothing comes up on the screen so i can hit the button and the line lines up so the catch is taken. need help guys...........

IloveGilly said:
A bit of sarcasm in his post probably?
I think you should reinstall your game.
Yeh or check your joystick controls or maybe theres a problem with your joystick

It's meant to be the same button you throw with. As you're not seeing the catching zone on the screen it sounds like a graphics card related problem rather than a gamepad one.

is there anyway other than to fix my graphic card to get the catching zone up on my screen......graphics card is a nvidia gefiorce fx5100

i think

just push the button (that you use to throw) at the time the ball gets to the fielder

see if that helps

does the throwing zone appear when you are about to throw

barmyarmy said:
I assume you've updated the drivers?

yer done that

woosaah said:
just push the button (that you use to throw) at the time the ball gets to the fielder

see if that helps

does the throwing zone appear when you are about to throw

yes the throwing zone appears definately.
what does the catching zone look like

Can you check which driver version you are running (Start/Run/dxdiag/Display)? It might be worth trying to go back to an older version. Are you using a laptop?

ok i just bolwed 3 overs and dropped 3 catches..all out in the deep. i am pushing the button i throw with but to no avail. it is really annoying so if any one can help me fix it. i have heaps of games and the graphic card has never been a drama!

i have fixed it guys, its exactly like the throwing thing but yer u just have to line it up with the arrow and the line so cheers guys

It happens to me as well . I press the same button for bowling when a catch chance appears. but no use. i see the throwing meter. even if i don;t press anything the palyer throws it when fielding. when should i press the button for a catch to take. which button is that .
i lost the manual by the by

Users who are viewing this thread