Help in buying Db Cricket 14 for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the cut of this fellows jib...

I was wondering that if Big Ant has released any "game only" PC physical copies to buy online or to buy from retail shops in Pakistan? The problem is that i don't have a credit/debit card so steam might not be an option for me. And if they have not released it, then when are they planning to do so? Please Ross, or anybody else...

Physical releases in Pakistan would not be financially viable. You can get pre-paid visa debit cards that you just load cash on to, then dispose of them... If you wanted. That should work for you.

There's also plenty of "virtual" cards that you can transfer money to online as well. Most banks offer that service?

I was going to suggest Paypal because you can fund with a bank account, but it seems Paypal is banned by the Pakistani financial regulators due to potential internal fraud risks from what I am reading. It definitely looks as though Pakistan need some other options for buying this game, because a lot of the options that we would think possible, just simply are not there in the subcontinent.

Physical releases in Pakistan would not be financially viable. You can get pre-paid visa debit cards that you just load cash on to, then dispose of them... If you wanted. That should work for you.

There's also plenty of "virtual" cards that you can transfer money to online as well. Most banks offer that service?
I don't get that how Pakistan is not a viable choice for physical copies.. I mean that many Pakistani websites are selling the PS3 version of the game. And i am a 16 year old boy and i don't think that i will be getting those cards( i might be totally wrong as i am not aware of those). Anyways i would prefer a Bradman face with Big Ant's proud logo in my palms and will be searching for it(legit copy) through the streets of Karachi or online after some time. Probably will go shopping with the release of GTA 5 and FIFA 15. If anyone here knows where i can get it(game only) in Pakistan(online) and in Karachi (retail) it would be appreciated.

It sure is a pain in the ass... Myself i bought it using someones paypal account, now mind u, i did not know this guy before... Im a member on Pakgamers.com i saw several other members offering paypal services and i just chose one of em... U should check it out

One of the moderators there offers paypal services, Jshak... Price turns out to be 5900 pkr including all taxes... Thats $59...

It sure is a pain in the ass... Myself i bought it using someones paypal account, now mind u, i did not know this guy before... Im a member on Pakgamers.com i saw several other members offering paypal services and i just chose one of em... U should check it out

Presumably these are guys living outside of Pakistan, or are connected with friends and family who are and have access to Paypal? I wouldn't want to advocate literally giving complete strangers your money though. If anyone is tempted to do this should exercise extreme caution when doing so. Even if they present themselves as trustworthy and legit, remember this is what fraudsters do for a living too. Not calling the guy a fraud though, but others may not be so nice.

As i said, I am not a man of credit/debit cards and services like PayPal etc.. I am a teen who generally prefers hand to hand payment..

Presumably these are guys living outside of Pakistan, or are connected with friends and family who are and have access to Paypal? I wouldn't want to advocate literally giving complete strangers your money though. I'd anyone tempted to do this should exercise
extreme caution when doing so. Even if they present themselves as trustworthy and legit, remember this is what fraudsters do for a living too.
Yea they do have legit paypal accounts... Pakgamers is a score based site, u make a deal, u get a +1 score... Now the mod i mentioned has a score upwards of 200... That means over 200 successful deals (with 200 different people)... I think thats as close to reliability as u can get online... Thats the way i went anyways... Tou agay tumhari marzi hai jawad... Just some advice, your decision ultimately

Last edited by a moderator:
As i said, I am not a man of credit/debit cards and services like PayPal etc.. I am a teen who generally prefers hand to hand payment..
Well i went that way cuz im already a member at pg, know whoz reliable and whoz not... While u on the other hand would feel highly uncomfortable at blindly trusting a stranger with your money... I dont think the game will be available to u any other way though, sorry...

Dont u know anyone, who has a mastercard or something??? U can place an ad on pg looking for someone in your city with access to paypal, then maybe u can get together and carry out the whole transaction yourself...

Dont u know anyone, who has a mastercard or something??? U can place an ad on pg looking for someone in your city with access to paypal, then maybe u can get together and carry out the whole transaction yourself...
The only person i know who owns credit cards is my father. Well thanks but Ross, please release the physical(game only) disc as soon as possible here. The lack of physical(legit) discs here can lead some one towards piracy because everybody don't have internet

The only person i know who owns credit cards is my father. Well thanks but Ross, please release the physical(game only) disc as soon as possible here. The lack of physical(legit) discs here can lead some one towards piracy...
No problem bro... Do excercise extreme caution if u decide to do it my way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread