help me

jazzyb123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i am buying cricket 2004 and i have both ps2 and pc and i am wandering which console shall i buy the game for ps2 or pc?

can u guys please help me to decide

I would suggest PC since you can patch it up to fix bugs

yeh so would, but i recommend renting it first, because then you can decide whether or not you want to buy it, coz many people are very disppointed in it

in cricket 2004 are there any differences on the pc version and ps2 version

Speedometer, less bugs in the PS2 version, but once we start to iron out the PC version, it will be much better than PS2 bug wise

thats all i can think of ATM

in cricket 2002 i noticed it was impossible 2 clean bowl a batsmen in a test match but u could clean bowl in a one dayer.

in cricket 2004 can u clean bowl a batsmen in test and in a onedayer?

also are there more edges in ck2004?

I have clean bowled a batsmen in Test and ODI matches as far as the edges goes yes there are edges in the game

Oh, there are LOTS of edges in the game...lots and lots and lots and...

i live in the uk and cricket 2004 has benn delayed and it is now coming out in march is there anyway of getting imported from austraila before then.

hey squiz i was looking at your vb series between india australia and zimbabwe and i noticed that you never played brett lee in any of the matches

dont u like brett lee or is he rubbish in the game

Brett Lee's a great bowler, he's one of my fav players, he just not as good as McGrath or Gillespie in the game. I should of game him a couple of games though.

u know ur cricket 2004 pc cover is it the one with brett lee on it or is it the new zealnd squad

Users who are viewing this thread