Help Needed Desparately!!

Using a no-cd crack means u have an illegal version of the game.
Looks like u have a pirated version & no support will be given here.

Thread Locked

Its so simple dudes.Just revert back to your older video card drivers. Everything will be ok.I gave this suggestion to a boy in another forum and it worked pretty fine for him.

If this doesn't work, do a clean format of the partition and reinstall XP.

If even that doesn't work, try to play the game in windows 98.It will surely run.

I wonder if its got anything to do with your CD drive being R:, try assigning it D: or E:

There is a Simple solution to a simple problem!
If u have bought an original game, keep ur DVD all the times in the drive. And if it was downloaded from the net, there is an even simpler solution :happy

Khan31 says he paid ?30 for it so I doubt he has a pirate version, just maybe he has a genuine problem. I know there have been a lot of people recently joining the forums and wanting to talk about pirate versions (which we don't want and I would rather they never came back) but it's a little unfair to judge everyone by the same standards.

it has to do with the cd...... i had the same problem with mine and i returned it to the store and got a new cd it worked perfect.....if u bought it then return it for a another cd

I can't return it now because the I had 10 days to return and they're up :( I have spent ages trying to get it to work and now I'm stuck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread