Help! Where do I sell...

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Where do I sell a ps2 and ps2 games in Toronto, Canada? I am buying a ps3 so I am getting rid of my ps2 + it's games.

Oh really, now grow up boy and buy the next level. PS3 has gone old now.;)

When I sold my PS2 games about 3 years ago I got from 50p-?1.50 for each so I doubt it'd be worth even selling them.

I am trying to sell my PS2 and its games for the past one year now but nobody actually needs it. Some who need it can't afford it and I won't be selling a gaming console that cheap as I bought it for quite a lot of money!

ebay.

You might not get loads, but if you trade them in at a game shop, they won't give you much anyway.

I'll try kijiji and see if anyone buys it.

Oh really, now grow up boy and buy the next level. PS3 has gone old now.;)

What's the next level console from a PS3? There is no current 'next level' - unless you're talking PC, but that's a whole different beast and some people just can't put up with its 'foibles'. :)

----------

When I sold my PS2 games about 3 years ago I got from 50p-?1.50 for each so I doubt it'd be worth even selling them.

Not necessarily: I've just checked at CeX and they'll take
NBA 2K11 (PS2) for ?8 cash and ?10 exchange - so as long as the games aren't ancient, you'll make quite a few quid on the whole collection. Got CeX in Canada (or similar)?

Not necessarily: I've just checked at CeX and they'll take
NBA 2K11 (PS2) for ?8 cash and ?10 exchange - so as long as the games aren't ancient, you'll make quite a few quid on the whole collection. Got CeX in Canada (or similar)?
I don't think theres CeX in Canada, but there is Gamestop. I asked them how much would they pay me for an almost new Smackdown vs Raw 2010, they said they would give me $3.00. And yeah, most of my games are pretty new.:yes

Have you tried eBay instant? Not sure if they have it available in Canada though.

I put an ad up on Kijiji. Its like an ebay type of site but the buyer picks the item up from you and pays in cash only.

Users who are viewing this thread