Heroes *No Spoilers*

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm actually pretty suprised this hasn't already got a thread but I did a search and it appears it hasn't so...

What a top quality series this is. Loads of questions still to be answered. Hiro is fantastic, so funny! "I had a sword":p. Apparently they spent 2 million on each episode.

For anyone who has watched this already in America, don't spoil it for the rest of us, as Britain is only up to about episode 6.

yeah heroes is great, i'm surprised in yesterdays episode that Theo (the bad guy who the police want) didnt ask Hiro Nakamura what saved him, obviously it was Hiro stopping time. If i were Theo i would definetley be interested in what saved me from the car crash.... Also Nathan Petrelli (peters brother) admitted tat they both can fly.

if i could be a 'hero', i would probably be Hiro Nakamura....with the attitude....:p

also i read that someone in this show is also believed to have powers....if you want to know who then ask, because some people might call this a 'spoiler' ;)

Last edited:
Drat!!!!

I've just realised I've missed this weeks ep on BBC2 (S01E08). Why didnt I watch it last week on BBC3 when I had the chance :mad

Hiro is funny with his mate, I also like the cheerleader (fit!) and Peter Petrelli. That Indian dude is boring though.

haha, i remember he said 'i have a sword'...that was hilarious.

Drat!!!!

I've just realised I've missed this weeks ep on BBC2 (S01E08). Why didnt I watch it last week on BBC3 when I had the chance :mad
Tonight 10:50 on BBC2, they're showing that episode!

Yeah, its strange, because you really don't know what to believe, especially about the cheerleaders foster dad.

It confuses me a lot :p like lost. I just hope they don't drag it out so long that you just end up not giving a crap about all the questions their asking and lose track halfway through. One of those shows sky+ is great for though because if you miss one you are a bit screwed

How good was last weeks episode! So explosive and answered questions, but also asked some new ones at the same time! It is starting to link people together more.

How do you discuss the show without giving away spoilers?

Talk about what's happened in previous episodes :rolleyes:

Talk about what's happened in previous episodes :rolleyes:
The warning 'No Spoilers' implies you can't talk about previous episodes though because that would spoil it for the people that have watched it. The warning 'spoilers' is for people to discuss it that have seen it and not to ruin it for those who haven't.

I don't think thats how it works. I think it means, you can talk about previous episodes etc.

Just checking if this works

Spoiler tags seem to work, so that should keep everyone happy.

I watch on BBC3 so am a week ahead if you watch on BBC2, if I am ahead, tonights is a cracker!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread