Hi! I am having troubles starting the game

abhi_dkth31

School Cricketer
Delhi, the unworthy rural capital of India
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Friends,
Nice little forum u have got set up here. Coupled with Vineet's Forum, this makes a great place for every C2K4 lover. I look forward to being a member of these rooms.

Now for my prob -

Finally I got Cricket2004 from a friend. I installed it on my uncle's PC back in bangalore and it worked fine.

Now i am back to delhi and on my pc. I installed it and its No-Cd Exe. (same as in my unca's PC). When i run the game, it doesn't show the "Ea sports Logo vid" neither the intro vid. It straight away shows the License screen and then the Loading........ bar, which travels to a very small dist, and the game exits out.

What do I do? My PC has this config
PIII, 502 MHz
256 MB Ram
Intel 82810 Graphics controller
4MB Video memory
AC97 Sound Card
etc

So, someone pls help me out.

And my uncle has an Intel 845 Chipset with 8MB vid mem. But he has 96MB ram. How did it work on his PC?
Some kind of miracle perhaps?

He uncle would probably have got 128 MB ram, 32 MB of which would probably be shared with the video card.

Yeah its definitely not worth it to update for Cricket 2004. It would be different if you plan on using some powerful tools like CAD or 3d studio max or photoshop on a regular basis, or if you have got a lot of heavy duty games that you can't live without. Also, what kind of course are you taking at college ? Because it would make sense to update your PC if it is a computer or technology related course.

Users who are viewing this thread