Hidden Team in Cricket 2002 ?

wasim_akram

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey... I have a question maybe some of you know the answer.

now since the finding of the config files i've used that alone no patches except ea's so my Cricket 2002 has no patches excepty Ea and the config files.

now i've beaten all the tournaments and I think when i beat australia in the test series on hard it opened the all classic team. I used tom hick's patch to view what teams and that all classic team is there however when i search for the team in exibition or any tournament the team isnt their to play with.

How do i get to play that team without any patches..I've beaten all tournaments and everything. I never noticed this when i used to use the patches like the world cup patch ?

Is this team hidden or is there something else i have to do to play with the "All Classic Team" ?

Imtiaz <_<

Same as All Time Australia. You can of course add them into the game yourself by either renaming files or hex editing. The commentary is all there too.

The same reason why the AUS Alltime team wasnt in the game - EA couldn't get the license for the team/players in time.

so really what are you guys trying to say that the team is there but your cant use it ?

What you are saying about the licences isnt true becuase the teams are in the PS2 version of the game.

What you are saying about the licences isnt true becuase the teams are in the PS2 version of the game.

It is in the PS2 version. However EA Cricket licensing for PS2 is handled by Sony and for PC by EA. There was an argument between EA and some former players who contended they were included without their permission in the PS2 version. EA didn't have enough time to sort this issue out before release as with many other things while porting it from the PS2. Its a very unfinished game, with lots of unused folders, graphics, and it even lacks many features of the original PS2 game.

Hopefully this time they finish the PC game at least before release

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Nov 8 2003, 03:42 PM
AT Australia is in the PS2 version? Prove it.
How would you propose I did that?

Users who are viewing this thread