Highest scores in a ten over slog

i just got 157/8 off 10-overs ...... vickram solanki 77 off 18balls.... this is against bangladesh. I bowled them out for 83. Earlier i got 145/6 against pakistan aswell, they got 101all out in reply. Also Canada bowled my out for 79 and beat me by 1 wicket! I have had six sixes in an over twice already! By Solanki and Strauss. My best bowling is 4/2 by Flintoff against australia and most catches in a match 7 by kevin pietersen.

Pratice really does work.

Started a test match last night and finished it today. England v Australia at The Oval.

First innings was alright, Flintoff made 70 and I was all out for 198.

Second innings I made over 300 and Michael Vaughan got 129 before he was finally caught.

I bowled the Aussies out in their second innings, they were 3 runs short of what they needed to win. Michael Clarke was on 60 and took a wild slog to a Flintoff line/length ball and the stumps went flying.

I'm addicted to this game now.

I am da god

You seriously suck :crying - I got 211 off 10 overs - pieterson 129 0ff 40 and flintoff 82 off 23 - 3 extras and guess what I only got 4 fours this game is easy :onpc

how do u do it im so bad when i play against my little brother i still only get from 20 to 30 runs but i still beat him im very good at bowling

musama91 said:
You seriously suck :crying - I got 211 off 10 overs - pieterson 129 0ff 40 and flintoff 82 off 23 - 3 extras and guess what I only got 4 fours this game is easy :onpc

no you broke my record :crying i got 207 for 7 10 overs shahid afridi 55 (20)
inzimam 76 (33)
everyone else collapsed

I got 117 in 10 overs all out in the last over. Highest Afridi 51 for 19

hussey said:
how do u do it im so bad when i play against my little brother i still only get from 20 to 30 runs but i still beat him im very good at bowling

You are good at bowling or he is bad in batting ;)
kidding

wifler said:
Well I got C2005 today and have just completed my first game. I knew I woukd be rubbish as I must get used to the newer controls, different to C2004 and I have that on PS2. I went for a knockout tournament with England. I got drawn against Pakistan. I was pretty dissapointed......

ck051.jpg

Get ready for the England innings......

ck052.jpg

Still 4/18 from Freddie wasn't too bad. Every cloud... :D
hey how u r posting u r screen shots ,,,when i treid it said too large to upload ? can u expalin how did u do this for me ,,i am fresher here

you upload the pictures to some webspace and embed them in the message with an image link.

Click on the image link button and then ebter the URL of the image.

i hit 78-4 as the Windies against the USA. At one point I hit 4 sixes in a row.

however, I usually hit around 50-60 all out because I suck.

my best test match score was 162 all out. I got impatient and made stupid running mistakes and tried to hit too many sixes.

kelvinismyname said:
managed to get 0 for 10 in a 10 over game..........btw i aint talkin about bowling figures
goo

i've got a test match as England v the USA and i've been hitting well because they don't have a fielder at fine leg and I just hit the right arrow and the front shot button (S on the keyboard) and I at least get a single and then manage to slog a few 6s and 4s. I think i hit the ball to fine leg. I don't know much about cricket, yet I played the demo of this game and ended up buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread