Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have started a new download thread which will offer you my Hi-Res downloads. These will mostly be all graphic downloads such as kits, loading screens, and maybe even tv overlays.

I will start off by giving you the brand new Pakistan ODI kit. It has the new sponsor logo of Slazanger. This download does not provide helmet, pads, hats, etc. Here is a preview.

Please tell me what you think. I know it has already been made but i found out after i had started. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

promocopylg7.jpg

Features:
|- 1024x768 Resolution
|- All statistics screens updated.
|- Stats bar for live score.
|- Player stats in-game.
|- Pause menus.

To install: Extract to X:\Program Files\Ea Sports\Cricket 2005\

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

To install: Extract to X:\Program Files\Ea Sports\Cricket 2005\

Attachments

• Hi-Res Pakistan 2006 ODI Kit.zip
    379 KB · Views: 88
  • Hi-Res Skysports 2006 Overlay.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 140
  • Hi-Res Australia 2006 ODI Kit.zip
    359.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Looks good and I like the idea of animations but the file size is just too high I'm afraid. You're thread will become impossible to follow as soon as you put multiple animations on one page. Please just post static images for now. Cheers

Great idea though. :cheers

Nice idea with the moving player, but as Burma said it will take ages to load if you keep on putting up animated players etc.

Nice kit. Well done :clap.

hmm i agree with burma too. but instead of putting adding new ones i will take the old one off once the new one comes. i will only have it as a link like "Click here to see the preview."

that kit looks great mate,shame its already been made though

btw just so if you're wondering what i mean by Hi-Res, its basically the same as 2GK but the thing is most kit makers just take a normal kit that is 512x512 and resize it to 1024x1024. It all comes down to it being 512x512 because you started off with 512 and you're gonna end up with 512. The only good thing about that is that the logo his in high resolution and wasnt stretched. My kits are going to be real Hi-Res (2GK) because i found the australia and england kit in the .gob and their official resolution was 1024x1024 becuase they were used in the demo and the demos graphics were better than the final release. I combined those two kits to make a blank kit which is still 1024 and out of that i made this Pakistan kit. And im currently working on the 2006 Australia ODI kit.

Judging from your last post. Do you only have the Cricket 2005 Demo?

no i have the full game but i looked through the full games .gob and there was the kit they used in demo. and that kits resolution is twice as much as the ones in the final release.

good start holmie, but plaese make complete kits in future i.e including the hats,pads and hetmets.

Great and great idea about the animation! Saurabh he cant make it full unless he sees the kit! And helmet is not importnat coz every player uses a different one in real life!

holmie said:
hmm i agree with burma too. but instead of putting adding new ones i will take the old one off once the new one comes. i will only have it as a link like "Click here to see the preview."
That would be better but I would still prefer a third alternative, perhaps the following:

Could you post a static image which, when clicked, links to the animation? You can put text below it telling people to click it if needs be.

That way, people aren't forced to wait for however long until it loads. It's fine and all if you have fast broadband but if you have slower speeds and even dial-up then it's really harsh.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade Holmie. In fact, I admire your effort and ingenuity, but we need to consider the wider community's needs too. Keep up the good work. :cheers

Brilliant Pakistan Kit Holmie and I love the animation, shame about the size though :(

Users who are viewing this thread