Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

You're the expert, EVERYONE should listen to you.

Great kit Holmie, two pages in your thread in a day is very good

Very Good Pakistan Kit mate! and yes thats a really good idea with the animation ;) keep it up, hoping to see very good downloads from you! TV Overlays... hmm it is not hard but it takes a lot of time while making its codings.. i know because i made some ;)

thanks guys. and agreed with BF. i will make an it so you have to click on it to view it. and i will have some static images from in-game as well. i know the size it still too big but i really was desperate because i had make the image really smaller in order to make it even 1mb. otherwise it would have been 4.3mb :(. thanks everyone for all the comments and just to let you know the australian kit will blow your mind away ;). i also have the 06 sky overlay completed but i heard that if the resolution of overlays is too high then the game will crash. im gonna give it a try but if not i will just release it in normal resolution

Last edited:
Here are two shots from the sky overlay. it is more of a sky theme then the actual overlay. but i think it looks okay.

previewbatting0rw.jpg

previewwagonwheel8xr.jpg

It could do with having the white "swooshes" on the blue bar at the bottom. Nice transparency in the background though.

Kev's had a go at this already for C2K4 (below)

2006scoresample23ob.jpg

Have a look at this thread for further inspiration. :cheers

Last edited:
holmie said:
Here are two shots from the sky overlay. it is more of a sky theme then the actual overlay. but i think it looks okay.

Very Good Overlay! Yours is better than mine

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on Skysports 06 Overlay:

thanks everyone for the comments. just came to say that i am hoping to release the 2006 Skysports Overlay either later today or tomorrow. Since i know the little swoosh is very high in demand i have decided to put it in the overlay. I took it out at first because i thought it wouldnt look good if it wasnt animated but i managed to make it so it looks good even non animated. I still work to do but will surely finish soon. and the australia 06 kit will be release just a little after the skysports overlay because i still gotta make an animatation for it. :cheers:

Last edited:
Top work on Overlay and Other graphics Holomie......Keep it up
Reps for u
CHeers MHC

Users who are viewing this thread