Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

hey holmie great work man.

just some advice, for your 50 mb overlay, you can compress it with the software 7zip with the 7z format. it can compress upto 7 times. Its a free download (1 mb ) and you can search the google for that. also, use savefile.com as your file hsting host, it is good and i use it. Its free too.

i'll be waiting for the overlay

Kshitiz_Indian said:
hey holmie great work man.

just some advice, for your 50 mb overlay, you can compress it with the software 7zip with the 7z format. it can compress upto 7 times. Its a free download (1 mb ) and you can search the google for that. also, use savefile.com as your file hsting host, it is good and i use it. Its free too.

i'll be waiting for the overlay

thanks for telling me. 7 times is alot :eek:. and yeah i was gonna use some sort of filehosting site. i dont think it will be 50 anymore because i reduced the resolution. i dont have much of an idea anymore cuz i dont know what the final size will be after compressing.

yeah true. i compressed it and it was 3mb. it might be 5 to 7mb after i add the rest of the files but when you uncompress it, it will be over 40mb.

I am ready to download it even if it 50 Mb, as quality comes first then quantity ;).

But i don't think it will be that high after compression.

everyone is all hyped up about the skysports overlay thats good did anyone try my pakistan kit. was it good? i was planning on making more kits in the future too so tell me if it was good. these are my first downloads ever for c2k5 so please tell me if anything needs improvement.

meanwhile here are some screenshots of the Australia 2006 ODI Kit.

copyofcricket20052006071020192.jpg
cricket200520060710202014062ku.jpg
cricket200520060710202506548qk.jpg
cricket200520060710210629513fq.jpg
:happy

Excellent kit there mate. Your Pakistan kit was also another fine job. :D

that kit is awsome,i was wondering if you could do the new zealand beigh top

Mindblowing Hi-Res Downloads holmie mate! The Australian kit is just wonderfull! Keep 'em comin :D

haha yeah i know im stuck on the last part. im trying to make player box fit across the screen but im not that good with the values stuff. although this a good opportunity to thank aussie1st for all the help. without him the overlay would have been very simple.

This is how the player box looks like so far.

cricket200520060712162137358vw.jpg

In the ig_scorebox.rfe file and change the x pos to -150.000000 for the sections under, old batter, old bowler, new bowler, new batter etc. Also make sure the width is 640 so it goes across the entire screen.

Also if you want to move the logo, you can change the x pos in the lines where it says "l3aus"

Users who are viewing this thread